I didn't really mind because this form was perfect. The dress and my hair represents my emotions as the webs on my face represent my tears. "Ha! Don't make me laugh! I'm the one who wants revenge! Revenge for taking away my happiness!" Chi snapped back.

She ran over to me and grabbed the front of my dress, pulling me towards her so she was in my face. "Just got to hell, you greedy bitch!!" She screamed in my face. I stepped back and held out my hand. Chi smashed into the right side of the wall, then the left.  

"Unforgivable, unforgivable, unforgiveable! I'll do to you what you did to Isuke!" I raised my hand out in front of me as Chi floated in the middle of the air with her arms raised at her sides. Her head began to twist to the side as I started to hear cracking sounds.

I actually started to see bone. "Stop... please..." Chi choked out. I kept making her head turn until the back of her head was show as blood burst out of her neck. "Quite horrible. She's even filthy on the inside." Orochimaru said. "So, what do you say, Miu? Are you satisfied with your revenge?" He asked.

"Not even close." I answered, frowning. Orochimaru snapped his fingers and Chi was alive again. Chi fell to the ground and began to cough. "What will you do next, Miu?" Orochimaru asked.

"What is she, some kind of a witch? Wait until everyone knows about this. When Sasuke finds out the truth about you, he'll hate you for sure! He'll stop loving you! He'll even hate you!" Chi shouted.

I gritted my teeth and charged at her. I drove my arm through her stomach. She fell on her back and I began to stomp on her face, smashing it repeatedly.

I took a step back and panted as I looked at my work. Chi's face was turned into mush as her fingers twitched. "Are you satisfied, Miu? Is that enough?" Orochimaru asked. I smirked to myself. "I keep killing her over and over, but it still isn't enough." I replied.

Orochimaru snapped his fingers again and revived Chi as she took breaths, trying to breathe again. "Feel your sin! You fucking bitch!" I held out my hand and began to clench my fingers as if I was crushing something in my hand.

Chi's left arm started to snap in all different directions as she screamed in pain with tears rolling down her cheeks. I laughed at her pain. "What's the matter, Chi? Aren't you having fun? Look me in the eye and apologize for all that you've done to me!" I commanded.

I held out my other hand and began to clench my fingers, crushing Chi's other arm. Chi screamed even louder. I kept laughing at her pain. "Ne, Chi! Isn't this fun?! Don't you enjoy the pain that's happening to you right now?!" I laughed.

Chi screamed again until she fell to the ground, passed out. "I'm not finished with you yet!" I shouted. I revive Chi and she hugged herself as her body was shaking. "Please... Please stop... No more... Please, no more... Have mercy..." Chi begged in a quiet voice.

"Mercy?" I repeated. "I don't recall you showing me any mercy when I was in pain, when I was begging for you to stop hurting me." I mentioned with an emotionless expression. "I... I'm sorry... I'm sorry, Miu. It won't happen again... Really... I promise..." Chi said.

"You bet it won't happen again. Eat worms, bitch!" I shouted. Worms began to crawl out of Chi's mouth. She coughed and screamed at the same time as she threw up the worms. "This is so much fun! I almost feel like you've learned your lesson!" I said.

I made the worms stopped crawling out of her mouth and decided to do something different. I summoned a monster I've seen in my dreams, deciding to put it to use.

"Do it

"Do it." I ordered it. It gave a nod and pounced at Chi. It grabbed Chi's head and smashed her face into the ground repeatedly until there was nothing but a headless Chi. I laughed. "No, not yet! I'm not done yet!" I said.

I revived Chi and made my monster disappear because I wanted to be the one to kill Chi again. "Now, you know how it feels to be in my shoes!" I waved my arm, smashing Chi into a wall, then smashed her into the opposite wall.

I smashed her into the ceiling and the floor. I was basically smashing her everywhere. I laughed again. "Who knew revenge could be this much fun?! I want to keep doing this until you finally know what's it like to live my life!" I said.

I smashed Chi into the ceiling again and heard a crack. Chi fell to the ground as blood poured out of her mouth.

"Aw, I broke her neck. Damn. Maybe this time, I'll have a hundred knives stab you all at once. Or maybe I'll carve 'ugly' into your chest! Oh!  I know! I'll lift you up in the air and drop you! I'll keep doing that until I feel like you've spilled enough blood!" I said with a dark smirk.

"Congratulations, Miu. You've finally unlocked your true power." Orochimaru praised.

"My true power?" I repeated, looking at him. "Yes." He answered.

"But I still can't revive Isuke, can I?" I asked, sadly as I looked at the ground. "Because of Chi, I'll never see him again. Everyone in this village will find ways to hurt me. They're never satisfied until they see me crying and begging for mercy. In other words, I'm dead, too, and I can't be revived to see the light or the kindness in others." I said.

I lowered my head so my bangs covered my eyes. "But I'll forgive you, Chi! And I'll come back and be sure to torture you again some more after I get the power I need to get revenge on everyone in the Leaf!" I said with wide eyes and a dark smirk on my face.

"If you wish to learn more of this power, then come with me, Miu. I can teach you everything there is to know about revenge." Orochimaru offered.

I won't hold back this time. I won't hesitate anymore. "I'll go with you, if you do something for me." I said. "And what's that?" He asked. "Erase my memory. Make me forget all the pain that's happened to me." I requested.

Orochimaru smirked. "Very well."

I teleported us back to the training grounds after I've healed Chi. When she wakes up, she'll think the whole thing was a dream, and she'll remember everything that's happened to her as a reminder of what will happen to her if she ever hurts me again.

You could say I'm now her worst nightmare, the darkness within, the thing that haunts her in her dreams.

Orochimaru placed a hand on my head. "Forget everything. Forget your pain." Orochimaru murmured. I closed my eyes as I felt things from my mind slipping away. However, I still remember my friends and Sasori.

I opened my eyes. "Where am I, Orochimaru-san?" I asked. "We're on our way to the place I promised you. Where you won't feel any more pain." Orochimaru said. "Really?" I asked, excitedly. "Indeed. Come, Miu. It's time we left." He said.

I smiled. I was excited. I was finally leaving this place once and for all.