[14] roman reigns

Y/N/N - Nickname

↣↣↣

December 24th, 11:56 PM, Roman & Y/N's House

Y/N and her husband, Roman have been trying to get pregnant for six months now, with no result. Recently, Y/N had been feeling sick to her stomach, and had thrown up a few times.

Although Y/N had grown hopeless from trying to get pregnant for so long, she still rushed to the store while Roman was busy and bought a few pregnancy tests.
Once she got home, she made sure Roman was still busy before she went to her bathroom and used the tests.

' Positive ', the fifth test read, Y/N had used a few tests just to make sure.

Tears filled Y/N's eyes and she couldn't stop smiling as she looked down at the pregnancy test on the bathroom counter.
Y/N's hands moved to cup her stomach, even though she wasn't showing yet.
Her face wore an amazed expression as she looked at herself in the mirror reflection.
She couldn't believe she was finally pregnant.

↣↣↣

↣↣↣

December 25th, 9:17 AM

Roman moaned as his eyes fluttered open, before stretching a bit in the bed you two shared.
He began getting out of bed as he wanted to make the two of you breakfast.

"Ro'.."
He turned when he heard you whine and felt your arms snake around his waist. You were asleep but Roman moving almost fully woke you up.
He lays back down before reaching his hand down to stroke your hair. That hand then traced down to tenderly stroke your cheek, before moving to your jaw.

"Go back to sleep, babygirl." Roman muttered as he gently moved out of the bed. He felt relieved when your body relaxed and you pulled the blanket tighter around you. A satisfied sleepy grin stretched on your lips as you fell back asleep.