Together Till The End (Draco Malfoy One Shot)

Ella Wilson and Draco Malfoy did everything together. 

They were best friends since year 1 at Hogwarts. Ella's whole family was Slytherin, and her parents were death eaters, but she wasn't. She was a Ravenclaw. Of course, Draco Malfoy's parents made an exception for her. At least she wasn't a Gryffindor or a Hufflepuff, the Malfoy's reminded themselves. 

By year 3, Ella and Draco became boyfriend and girlfriend. He sparked a strong liking towards her towards the end of their second year. As did she. She was destined to be a death eater, and so was Draco. But, she turned down the offer and supported Dumbledore. 

Draco was disappointed, but supported her never the less. Ella was also very good friends with Harry Potter, all the Weasley's, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, pretty much every Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, and Hufflepuff. Though, none of her friends supported her decision to be with Draco. But, they tolerated it for her only. Draco wasn't fond of Ella's friends at all.

Ella did have many Slytherin friends. Crabbe and Goyle liked her, Blaise adored her in a friendly manner, and Pansy....well, like Ella's friends with Draco, she tolerated her.

They were with each other through it all. She was the only one to even know about his duties to the dark lord their 6th year. But, the love took a lot to survive.

***********************

"Ella, please! Don't leave me to do this on my own. I need you!" Draco pleaded to the fragile girl. 

   "Draco, you know I don't support the death eaters. Harry is counting on me, I also promised to help Fred and George with the shop! The Weasley's are expecting me soon." Ella said packing her things from Draco's room, which they shared at The Malfoy Manor. 

  "But, baby, the war is coming. I have to be there to protect you. To make sure you're alright." Draco said, his voice full of worry and concern.

  "You know very well the Weasley's will keep me safe. They have for 7 years almost." Ella protested. It's true. When The Malfoy Manor was not safe for her, the Weasley's gladly accepted and welcomed her into their home. Ginny, Ron, Harry, Hermione, and the twins were her best friends. The twins, though, have been the ones she's felt closest to over the years. 

  "Fine. But if that Weasley flirts with you one more time, I'll hex him!" Draco growled. Fred Weasley did take a liking upon the girl during her 2nd year, while he was a 4th year. 

 "I've got to go now. I love you and please, for the sake of Merlin, be safe. I-I'll see you at the battle." She said, tears threating to fall.

  "I love you to. Please write, even though the battle in near." Ella nods and Draco kisses her as if he'll never see her again.

**********************

  Screaming, shouting, sobs, people begging for her to keep her eyes open, was all Ella heard. She noticed the war is still going on. People blasting spells everywhere, running to get to safety. Ella is lying on the floor, still trying to hold on to her life. Fred and George decided back at the Burrow that they were going to stay around Bella, and fight by her side. Draco secretly wrote to them, begging them to do just that.