eliza slowly opened it and saw a velvet box, she slowly opened it and saw a ring with an infinity sign on it, with a note.

my dearest eliza,

before no mortal ever knew
a love like mine so tender, true,
completely wretched—you away,
and but half blessed e'en while you stay.

if present love [unlegible] face
deny you to my fond embrace
no joy unmixed my bosom warms
but when my angel's in my arms.

happy birthday

love, a. ham.

eliza stood in shock staring at the promise ring with the poem engraved on the sides.

eliza smiled brightly and wrapped her arms around him. "i love you i love you i love you." she repeated in his ear while angelica, peggy and maria were fangirling and squealing.

"so... is that a yes?" he laughed.

"obviously, you big dumbo." she whispered.

it wasn't a proposal, it was a promise ring. her promise ring, their promise ring. he promised. he will keep it, she believed that.

alex slipped the ring on her finger, and smiled wide. "thank you." she smiled.

"anytime." he responded and kissed her. everyone started throwing pillows at them and pretended to gag. "dude!" hercules groaned and laughed, throwing another pillow at them.

"oh shut up, you guys." eliza giggled and went bright red, everyone started rolling around laughing.

eliza and alexander kept cuddling for the rest of the time, eliza and maria also sang christmas songs and had beautiful voices, angelica and lafayette were eating candy canes and drinking hot chocolate, and john and peggy were acting like children and playing with all the gifts they got and feeding each other marshmallows like dorks, and hercules was finding any way to put up another christmas decoration.

"we're going to look at christmas lights tonight, are you guys excited?!" eliza giggled after her and maria finished silent night.

"i love christmas lights!" peggy squealed with a mouth full of marshmallows as a bunch fell out of her mouth. john laughed at her and stroked her hair.

"i think we all are." alex laughed and wrapped his arms around eliza.

"so you two are back together?" angie smirked and laughed.

"what do you think, ang?" eliza laughed and angelica shrugged and laughed.

"i think that's a yes." maria laughed.

"so why did you guys kiss?" john asked.

"okay, so some bitch wanted alexander and wanted me to kiss him so eliza would see and they would break up and they would get together 'nd stuff, i obviously said no, but he threatened me to do it so i knew i had no choice." maria rolled her eyes and flopped on the couch.

"yeah." alexander said, eliza rubbed his arm.

"hey, it's okay." eliza whispered and stroked his cheek.