Christmas Eve

A/N: Hey guys! Happy Holidays!

So, I've decided to do a Christmas special story to companion my other story The Masseur. Thank you everyone for loving that story, it really does make me feel good inside. So, this is the sequel and I hope you enjoy just as much.

I own nothing of Yu-Gi-Oh! at all except the plot. You own yourself. Now read on!

It has been a few months since you went to that spa; The Golden Hands, that fateful day. 'Cause that was the day you met him ... Yami.

You never thought you would fall for someone so quickly, have sex with him and make you crave for more all in the same day. You two started hanging out from that point on and it has been great.

For the first few weeks together, you learned that Yami had family living in the city. His younger brother, Yugi, and their grandfather Solomon Muto. Once he introduced you to them, they instantly adored you. When asked how you two met, you told them you met at the spa. But you didn't add the fact that you two went all the way as well, that was a secret between you and Yami and you planning on keeping it that way.

And now, it was Christmas Eve. You smiled happily as you watched the scene in front of you, Yami playing a round of Duel Monsters with Yugi in your living room while Mr. Muto was making dinner in the kitchen with help from you. You just wanted to take a peek at what the boys were up to. Yami told you he and Yugi are close; the best of friends, and always look out for each other. You saw Yugi as the little brother you always wanted.

And their friends Joey, Tristan and Tea were fun to hang out with. You also tend to gush over Yugi and Tea since they recently started dating. You also scolded Yami every time he messed with Yugi, especially when he mentions "the birds and the bees". Regardless, it was just funny banter.

You wanted Yami's family to spend Christmas at your place. Correction -yours and Yami's place.

Yep, you asked Yami to move in recently and he pretty much made himself at home. And you guys have been getting serious lately. You can't help but feel that Yami is hiding something from you. Every time you looked at him, you caught him staring at you with a strong, passionate gaze. Almost as if he wanted to say something equally powering. But nope, he won't say it. Maybe he's waiting ... for the perfect moment.

Just now, Yami ended up winning the match and had Yugi in a headlock before rubbing his head brotherly, grinning as Yugi giggled. You couldn't help but smile warmly at the sweet scene when you were caught staring by Yami, who smirked at you, making you feel warm inside and go back to the kitchen.

Soon, evening came and all four of you were in your dining room, holding hands before praying and then stuffing your faces with as much food as your stomach could take. After eating, you all decided to watch some Christmas movies in the living room. You marveled at the multi-colored lights and ornaments decorating your tall Christmas tree by the TV. Presents littered underneath and you wondered whose was with; especially yours.

You leaned against Yami on the couch while Yugi laid on his stomach on your comfy rug and Grandpa sat in the recliner. You cuddled next to him and Yami smiled, pulling you closer to him. Sooner than you thought, Yugi fell asleep right in the middle of The Santa Clause 3 so Yami carried him to bed while you took out the DVD and putting it back in its case. Grandpa decided to turn in as well and you watched as he walked upstairs. You and Yami already agreed to let Yugi and Grandpa stay the night.

You also realized something. Yugi usually sleeps with his ear buds on, cause listening to music always helps him sleep. And Grandpa always takes two sleep pills to help him sleep. Which meant that those two would be so knocked out. Which can lead to only one thing ...