"I think your boyfriend dropped this," the young man said, pressing the blue velvet box into my hand that had me furrowing my brows in confusion.

  My brows shot up and my eyes widened when I realized what it was, my jaw dropping at the sight of it in my hand while my other one came up to cup my mouth. I was distracted when Harry walked into the aisle, spotting the man immediately and speaking up loudly.

   "Excuse me bitch, I think you have something of mine-" Harry shouted before his eyes snapped towards me, frowning at my shocked expression before darting to the small box in my hand. He immediately widened his eyes and cursed out loud, before frowning tightly at the man who was stood next to me. "Are you fucking kidding me? You gave it her?"

   The man simply shrugged, and said, "good luck, mate," before walking away.

   "Dumb cunt," Harry muttered under his breath.

   "Harry," I whispered, still staring at the box in my hand, before gazing at him. "Is this what I think it is?"

   "I didn't even get to plan it out," he said with a sad sigh, as he began walking towards me. My eyes began to fill up with tears as my heart battered against my ribcage wildly.

   "Oh Harry," I cried softly, as he finally approached me and grasped my hips gently.

   "I was gonna make it real special but I swear I just bought it yesterday and-fuck I was gonna make this perfect, but this will have to do," he murmured in slight irritation, taking the box from my hands and turning it around to open it, checking its contents before closing it and speaking again.

   "But hey, our lives were far from perfect, and so was our relationship at the start. But it was raw, and real and perfectly imperfect all together. I am so grateful that after all this time, you still continue to love me and look past everything I've done wrong, and love me for me. I am Aso grateful for having you in my life because Scarlett, you are the most compassionate, loving and beautiful person I have ever met, and I am so damn lucky to call you mine. Well, to be honest, I want to be able to call you my wife," he said, lowering himself to a point where he was kneeling. My hands rose up to my mouth, feeling overwhelmed as chorus of gasps and awes erupted from the crowd around us.

   "I just love you so much and I've always known we make the greatest team on the planet, and now we have another member coming along. So, it would be ideal if we make it official," he said with a grin, eyeing the baby bump while I was a blubbering mess.

  He popped the box open, emitting a few noises from the crowd as I gasped at the sight of the ring. In the middle of a band of diamonds encrusted with rose gold, sat a huge round morganite that had a sheen of pink to it, which glimmered beautifully when the light hit it. It was utterly unique and beautiful, and I was in love with it.

   "Scarlett Elizabeth Jones, will you mar-"

   "Yes! Of course, yes Harry!" I screeched with tears running down my cheeks while I dragged him upwards and crushed him with a bear hug.

   "I love you Scarlett, always," he whispered into my ear as the crowd erupted in cheers.

   "I love you too Harry, fuck I love you so much," I blubbered happily; grabbing his face and planting a firm kiss on his lips. I was ready to full make out with him, but there were people around and it made me feel awkward.

  Nevertheless, I cupped his face and kissed him hard one more time before he pulled away to take the ring out of the box. I bit my lip, smiling hard as he slipped the ring onto my ring finger before ducking down to kiss my knuckles, then moving lower to kiss the baby bump. He stood up straight again, grinning at me with the biggest smile I had ever seen him smile, arms wounding around my shoulders to hold me against him as close as possible while the crowd continue to cheer around us.