⭐️Christmas Special⭐️

Wow! We're currently at 100k views (on 2-14-17)  and 5K votes! This is so awesome! Also I recently hit 1k followers so thanks guys! Without any further ado, The Christmas Special That Probably Needs a Better Title:

(Also this is three months late but... I promised you guys one so here it is.)

"Are you ready Domi?"

"Are you ready Nomi!"

"Yeah. We're gonna stay up all night!"

Naomi "Nomi" Lorraine and her best friend Domi sat on the floor in Naomi's living room. All the lights were off and there was only the sounds of the two talking. It was Christmas Eve and the two had a plan to catch Santa.

"Nomi..."

"What?" Naomi was sitting in front the fireplace, the young girl had her eyes fixed on the fireplace, determined to stay awake.

"What do you want for Christmas?" Domi, on the other hand, was laying on the floor, staring up at the dark ceiling with his eyes falling shut for longer and longer as he struggled to stay awake.

"I can't tell you, it's a secret."

"Oh." Domi frowned a bit, closing his eyes. Naomi looked over at him and saw he was falling asleep. She kicked him slightly with her bare foot and he jolted up. "What!?!"

"Nothing. Just making sure that you didn't fall asleep." Naomi said with a smug smile.

"You're going to be the first one to fall asleep, I'm calling it already," Domi sat up and started to stare at Naomi who was concentrated on the fireplace.

"Shoot," Naomi quickly stood and looked around,

"What now?" Domi, who had been starting to drift off again, jumped up too.

"Domi! How could we possibly be so dumb?" Naomi walked over to the refrigerator and pulled it open.

"What did I forget now?" Domi walked into the kitchen and watched as Naomi searched through the fridge.

"We forgot the most important part to catching Santa!" Naomi pulled a jug of milk out of the fridge and slammed it shut.

"Oh," Domi sighed as he watched Naomi raid the pantry for cookies.

After a minute or so of searching, Naomi stuck her head out of the pantry door and frowned. "We have literally no cookies."

"Well that's a problem," Domi stuck his head in to look too and could find nothing.

"Wait." Naomi pushed him out of the pantry and shut the door behind him. Domi awkwardly stood outside the pantry, waiting to see what Naomi was thinking. "I got something!"

Naomi opened the pantry door, revealing a box of Cheerios. "Ta-da!" She announced, "This is the closest to cookies I could find."

"Let's hope Santa likes cereal," Domi pulled a bowl out of one of the cabinets and watched Naomi pour the cereal into it.

"Let's get back to watching," Naomi and Domi wandered back to the living room where both sat down and put the cereal and milk in front of them.

After ten minutes of watching, Domi was already bored. He watched the ceiling, he stared out the window, he watched Naomi. Nothing could stop his boredom.

"Can I go to bed?" He laid on the floor and closed his eyes.

"If you want to be lame," Naomi replied, smiling at him as he bounced up at that and went back to watching.

Half-an-hour later and they had gotten pillows from Naomi's room and were whacking each other with them to stay awake but even their whacks were weak, only wanting to use the pillows for sleep now.

Later they tried to tell scary stories and gave up.

"I know when to admit defeat," Naomi said, "and I'm done."

"Goodnight Nomi," Domi curled up with his pillow on the floor and fell asleep quickly and silently.

"Goodnight Domi," Naomi smiled as she used his legs for a pillow and stretched out onto her own, falling asleep silently too.

A/n: Whaddup I'm back! I felt like updating something in honor of 100k and decided on the idea I've had for a while.

So yeah. Maybe more updates soon?

-BentOvrBckwrds1-