I Need Inspiration...

Jordan sat at his desk in art class, bored out of his mind. Today the teacher was teaching the class how to shade things. He already knew this so he ignored her completely. Unfortunately so did half the class. He and I were the only ones actually sketching things. Everyone else was arm wrestling, sneaking looks at their phones, or talking to each other. "Ugh." Jordan looked at his sketchbook. "It's no good." I leaned across the table and looked at his flawless drawing of a vase of flowers.

"It's amazing!" I said, looking at my crappy drawing of a puppy.

"I need some inspiration!" Jordan complained as he crumpled his paper and did a perfect shot into the garbage can across the room.

"You need inspiration?" I asked. "Just draw something you like."

"Hmmm..." He thought for a while. "I got it!" He shouted and jumped up from the desk and ran out the door. Of course no one noticed. I wanted to follow him and see where he was going but I couldn't until the bell rang. It's a nerd thing.

As soon as the bell rang I ran out the door and shoved all my stuff in my bag. I ran out the door and got in Bennetts car. I waited for Declan and Bennett to join me before we all rode to out hangout. I had a feeling Jordan was there.

"Jordan?" I walked around and looked for him. He wasn't in his room, the kitchen, or the living room. Where was he? I started to worry. "Jordan!!" The other guys didn't seem to care. Declan halfheartedly looked up from his video game. Bennett stuck his head out of the kitchen. I hopelessly sat on my bed in my bedroom. I opened the window and heard the sound of music coming from the roof. I climbed up to the roof and saw Jordan sketching in his sketchbook and listening to music. "Hey Jordan." I smiled at him and he turned at looked at me in surprise.

"Naomi! You scared the crap out of me!" He frowned and looked back to his sketchbook. He quickly shoved it into his pocket and jumped up. He started to walk away to the ladder but I stopped him.

"Where are you going?" I asked as he spun around.

"Nowhere really. I was just gonna see if you were gonna try to stop me." Jordan smirked and sat back down next to me.

"So what were you drawing. You said you got inspiration but you never told me what it was." I waited for him to answer.

"I can't show you. It's not done yet!" Jordan sighed. "And your gonna wanna see it now..."

"Show me!" I smiled, knowing it was gonna be good.

"Nope." Jordan teased as he stood up and ran to the ladder. He bounced down and ducked through the window.

"Hey!" I chased after him and ducked through the window. He wasn't there. "Jordan? Where'd you go!" I stepped into the hall and found it deserted. "Jordan!" I walked into his room. It was empty except for a familiar sketchbook on the bed. "How'd this get here?" I picked up the book. I knew it was wrong to look at the picture before Jordan said I could but I had to see it. I flipped through the book till I reached the page. I gasped. There was a beautiful sketch of Jordan, Declan, Bennett, and me. We were all smiling, even Bennett. Declan had his arm on Jordan's shoulder and Bennett has his arm around me. Jordan was making a stupid grin and looked as if he were laughing. We all looked so happy. I noticed a small note on the bottom. It was from Jordan. It read "I found my inspiration..."

Hey guys! I'm so sorry it took me so long to find so inspiration for a good, long chapter. I'm so happy with this and I'm looking for some more ideas like it from you guys! Also, if you haven't already noticed, I chose a cover for this book! I'm very happy that I got so many entries. I'm gonna show some of them off throughout the next few chapters. Thanks everyone for all the entries.

You don't know how long it took me to finish this chapter. I had an off day today so I'm laying at home, sad because I'll never get to see my favorite musical in the world cuz they CANCELED!! And no refunds!!!! :( 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭So I wrote this cuz I'm bored. Yay...

Please give me ideas for more chapters!! :)

-BentOvrBckwrds1