Ice-Cream Store

"I'll take VANILLA!" Jordan shouted it so loudly the entire ice-cream shop could hear it.

"STRAWBERRY!" Declan shouted back.

"Chocolate is the best though." Bennett said.

"Ugh. Not this again..." I facepalmed.

The cashier at the ice cream shop looked incredibly confused as he watched the three guys fight, his eyes sweeping from one guy to the next.

"We'll just take one of each." I smiled as the cashier rang up our order. "Oh, and I'll take a triple scoop with all the flavors."

"Okay." The cashier scurried off to the back of the store to make our orders as the guys continued to argue.

"We all know vanilla is the best flavor!" Shouted Jordan over the top of the other two.

"Strawberry!"

"Vanilla!"

"Strawberry!"

"Chocolate."

"No!" The two turned to Bennett, who just rolled his eyes.

I was just patiently waiting for our ice cream and watching the boys argue. In fact, half of the shop was watching them argue. They were being so loud they were turning heads.

"Guys-"

"SHUT UP!" I was cut off as an angry-looking man who stormed out of a door marked "Manager's Office".

All three guys shut up instantly and looked over at the guy.

"You are interrupting our shop and annoying our customers. Get out!"

All of the guys lowered their heads and started walking out the door. I was mad that the guys got kicked out and that we wouldn't get our ice cream. I followed them and hurried out of the shop.

We got in the car silently. Jordan laid his head against the seat in front of him.

"We are such idiots."

"Yeah, you are." Declan laughed a little.

"I've got a better idea." Bennett started driving to a different place.

As we were driving I thought of something. "I paid for that ice cream but we didn't get it. There goes my money." I said sadly as I mourned the loss of my money and my ice cream. Jordan hummed some sad music which made me smile a little.

"We're here." Bennett stopped the car and we got out, seeing a Starbucks. Not just any Starbucks, the one where the three of us signed the contract. I smiled at those memories as I walked through the door. The guys followed me in and immediately Starbucks went silent. I was used to this reaction when I went places with the guys but that didn't me I liked it. "Go back to doing whatever." I said and instantly all of the eyes turned away from us and quiet talk started up again.

"We'll take three milkshakes, chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry. And I'll have a caramel cappuccino (A/n: Is that a thing? I've never been to Starbucks in my life)."

Bennett paid for the drinks even though I tried to change his mind. We all went to the back and sat at a booth. I smiled, looking around and remembering the memories. The Contract of Starbucks... This is where it all started.

"It's quite simple really," Bennett told me.

"You'll be our good girl," Declan said.

Jordan smiled. "And we'll be your bad boys."

A/n: And there's a trip down memory lane for you guys! It actually took me forever to figure out how to end it but that's what I came up with.

I actually got this idea from a comment from GandVrock a few chapters ago. They gave me a ton of awesome ideas that I will probably use eventually. Thanks for those!

Also thanks to all my awesome readers for all the encouragement on my poetry on my chapter No Longer Alone. I never thought I would actually like writing poetry but all my readers (And Rubix herself!) really liked it. Thanks for that!

-Bent