Chapter 5

Lucy's P.O.V

"That slut she already has a boyfriend and is going to Laito-kun."

"Haven't you heard Lucy-san and Kou are not dating, Plus she is not a slut. She can even date your Laito-kun if she wants. "

" She is more of a virgin than you, Yoko." I heard two voices and looked in their direction.

"Kimi, Yuka" I smiled as they looked at me and mouthed a thank you. They mouthed back no problem.

"Lucy" I looked at the source of the voice and blushed. I quickly let go of Laito's hand since I now knew he was a Sakamaki and Kou had just called me. Oh, why did he have to have this class!!! Kou walked up to me and grabbed my hand before dragging me to the other side of the gym.

"Kou, I-"

"Remember Lucy, you're mine and mine only." He began to walk away. I looked at the back of him angrily.

"I have a life, Kou. When the time is up I will leave you and never come back. Kidnapping me is not going to get me back." He stopped as he heard my words.

"My life doesn't revolve around you! I have friends and people who care for me! Why can't you understand that!"

"Lucy" He tried to grab me but I moved away from him.

"What must I do to make you not want me. You know that I don't love you anymore but you keep me here. You're hurting me."

"You did the same when you left. You know how much it hurt."

"Then why can't you just move on?" I quickly ran trying away while trying to make my tears not fall. I didn't want to hear his answer. I was too afraid to be hurt. No one noticed that I and Kou were gone. Laito grabbed my hand and we began to stretch. Something that I had enough of today. As I bent over Laito chuckled. I stood up straight and looked at him.

"Did I do something wrong?" He shook his head.

"Nope, you're just so cute." I blushed. Usually I would accept the comment but lately, I didn't feel the same. I felt someone stare at me. I knew it was Kou and didn't look.

"Your mind is just playing tricks on you." Laito chuckled and looked at me.

"You and Yui are just the same. You two don't know that you're so beautiful yet you two deny it." I looked at him.

"Yui?"

"Years ago Yui had made a mark on Kou. He loved her but my brother took her away. When you came you changed him but when you left he changed." I looked at him in shock and he looked at me. He then continued.

"I know he still loves you because he marked you. " I looked at him. "He just doesn't want to show it."

"I left because he changed."

"He changed because he marked you since he is a vampire when he marked you he became very possessive. A vampire has no choice for about the first year. It is a symptom that they will not notice but their partner will."

"Sakamaki-sama"

"Hmm?"

"You're a vampire aren't you?" He flashed me his fangs and chuckled.

"You're correct beautiful. Jeez, Kou doesn't know what he is missing." He chuckled.

"You know Lucy, you also have a lot of suitors, you should have seen them when you left," Laito said as he helped me stretch my arms.

To people, it looked like he might have hugged me from behind. I couldn't help but feel his hands get higher causing my face to heat up.

I put my hands on his and stopped him. I turned my head and saw his face near mine. I quickly moved away from him. He chuckled at me.

"You're so innocent."

"I...I...I" I became as red as a tomato.

"Sorry, Heartfilia-a-"

"Call me Lucy."

"Sure Lulu" I blushed. "If you let me call you that."

"Sure whatever, weird," I said frozen in my spot.

At the end of the day

"Having gym class at night is so weird," I said to Kimi and Yuka as I lifted my shirt over my head.

"I know but you will get used to it," Yuka said with a smile and slid on her skirt. I buttoned up my now fixed shirt (thanks to Yuka) and smirked.

"So how are you two's love lives?" The girls blushed.

"Well..." Yuka said as she played with her fingers.

"Ummm" Kimi looked to the side. Lucy's face brightens up.

"You both have boyfriends!?!" The girls slowly nodded.

"Awe my girls are growing up."

"What about you and Laito-kun, you two seemed to be really close today," Kimi said with a smirk and a blush. I looked away.

"We are nothing but friends( I think)."

"Awe, well, we are rooting for you two," Yuka said as she put her bag on her back.

"Bye Lucy," The two girls said in unison before leaving. I walked out of the locker room only to be pulled into an empty classroom. I closed my eyes tight as I was slammed against the door.

I didn't want to see who it was. Maybe it was Kou, or Laito, maybe even that blonde man from earlier. Who is it? My curiosity had the best of me. I opened my eyes to meet bright blue ones. It was Kou and he looked pissed.