Chapter 6

Kou's P.O.V

"Who bit you?" He stared at me in my eyes, one of his sky blue eyes began to turn crimson red.

"And if you lie to me I will be sure to punish you." I didn't know what to say. My body had frozen up. He chuckled as I didn't say anything. He knew I was afraid.

"When we get home, I will show you a side that no one has seen before." He let go of me and left. I looked at the marks around my wrist and began to rub them.

It truly did hurt but I only cared about what I had in-store when I get back to the Mukami residence. I fixed my buttons and left out the classroom only to bump into Laito. He offered to walk me home but I denied him not wanting to anger Kou.

As I walked to the mansion I couldn't help but think of the things Laito said. Kou was in love once but he lost her. He lost me and changed.

I was so stupid to come back. He wants me to suffer but he wants me to suffer for her also. When I got home I noticed that the house was empty.

I let out an unknown sigh of relief. All I want to do is finish my homework and take a nap.

When I finished my homework I locked the door and pushed the wardrobe in front of it. I flopped down on the bed and closed my eyes.

When I woke up I felt tight grips on my wrist. I kept my eyes closed too afraid to open them. I knew it was Kou. I felt it.
"Open your eyes" I shook my head. I was too afraid to open them.

"If you don't your punishment will be so much worse. " I opened my eyes and looked into his.

"Now answer me, who bit you." I shook my head.

"The wrong answer" I began to panic. Kou's grip tightened.

"I know you're lying. "

"Kou" He ripped down the side of my shirt and bit my shoulder causing me to gasp, It hurt. I bit my lip to hold the screams I had felt about to come out of my mouth.

"Now answer me" His voice had deepened sounding more darker than before.

"Yuma" He looked at me with anger still visible on his face.

"You have two completely different marks on you, by the same people just on different sides." I didn't want to tell him that a Sakamaki bit me. I knew the man was one since he was a full-blooded son of Karl Haze just like Laito. Kimi told me this.

"It was a member of the Sakamaki family." He looked at me in my eyes.

"You're not lying. How did he look like?" His last sentence sounded like he was going to murder the man.

"He... He"

"He what?" 'Fairy tail where are you when I need you?' There was a knock on the door. Kou didn't care. He bit my neck again. The door opened.

"Kou, Ruki needs you." Kou stopped biting me and looked at Azusa. He unpinned me and left closing the door behind him. 

Kou's P.O.V

As I opened the dark brown door I saw Ruki with a picture in his hand. I looked at him.

"What is it."

"Lucy, you need to let her go."

"What why?"

"She is more dangerous than you think. There are more vampires after her. Including the Sakamaki family. "

"So that means I have to protect her."

"The longer you have her captive the more she will rebel. She will push you away and go to someone else."

"Like Yui"

"The safest thing to do is send her back home where no other vampire can get to her."

"But what if I found some other way?"

"What other way is there?"

"Karl Heinz told me about it. He told us all don't you remember?" He looked to be in thought before nodding.

"Good Luck" I smiled like an idiot. I truly do love her but I do things to push her away. I ran out of the room and into Lucy's.  When I entered the room my eyes were shocked. The dark purple curtains flowed as the wind from the opened window blew them. She was gone.

Lucy left me. She is in danger. I have to find her.

●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●

Four chapter for you all. Merry Christmas