Chapter seven: Battle

Evangelina Cullen's POV

I was with Jasper and my family as we waited for the army to get here. Bella was safely with Edward up in the mountains. Jacob and Seth were with him.

I was in my fitting outfit

Jasper then makes me look at him

"Stay close. Stay alive." He says.

I nod and he kisses me. I kiss back then pull away. We face the direction of the army's arrival and hear them coming. We then decide to get a head start.

Jasper punched a head off a newborn then I closeline one off.

It was chaos everywhere. I saw the wolves literally jump into action and help us out more. We were winning. Quickly.

I punch a newborns head off then look around and see Carlisle and Esme struggling with four newborns on them and speed over.

I twist then break off one that almost decapitated Carlisle then burn the other off him before kicking the head off of a newborn that almost decapitated Esme.

I electrocute the other then send a fire ball at a newborn that came up behind Carlisle then look at my new parents.

They smile in thanks and I return it before seeing a wolf in trouble with the newborns and speed over. I leap into the air then rip the head off a newborn that was keeping the wolf down.

The wolf thanked me and I nod before going back to fighting. I then hear Jacobs thoughts so I know he's here.

I then got jumped on and started electrocuting and burning them when they started being killed one by one. I then look into the eyes of... Jasper. He kneels down to me.

"I thought I told you to stay alive." He says with a smirk.

I playfully roll my eyes and he kisses me again. I saw a newborn coming our way and telepathically send him my plan. He smirks and nods.

"Now!" I say.

He grabs the shoulder part and bottoms of my jacket and swings me around and I kick the newborns head off.

He puts me down then pulls me into his chest and slams his lips to mine and I kiss back

He puts me down then pulls me into his chest and slams his lips to mine and I kiss back. He pulls away.

"I mean it. Stay alive." He says.

I nod then we go back to fighting.

No One's POV

The fight carried on and things were very well in The Cullens favor.

The fight soon ended and then Edward and Bella came back.

(Just the part from Carlisle and Esme finding the newborn to Alice telling The Cullens about The Volturi coming)

"How long?" Edward asks, walking up to his family with Bella.

"A few minutes. Maybe 10?" Alice asks.

Bella sees Evangelina and sighs in relief before running to her sister.

"I'm okay." Evangelina tells Bella as the sisters hugged.

"The pack needs to leave. The Volturi won't honor a truce with the werewolves." Carlisle says as Bella goes back to Edward.

All eyes go to Leah then to Jacob who walks out of the trees then a newborn walks out. Leah goes in for the attack.

"Leah, don't!" Edward yells, pushing Bella back.

Jacob runs and gets the newborn off Leah then the newborn crushes Jacobs bones, causing a loud whimper from Jacob.

I then run for the newborn.

"Evangelina!" My new family calls after me but I tackle the newborn to the ground and rip his head off then burn his corpse.

"Jacob!" Bella yells.

I go to Jacob with Edward and Carlisle.

"Jacob." Carlisle says, gently turning him over with my help.

"Hold on, Carlisle and Evangelina are gonna take care of you." Edward tells Jacob as Bella gets here.

"Bones on the right side of his body are shattered." Carlisle says.

"Bella." Jacob says.

"Jake, I'm right here." Bella says.

"Jacob, you idiot, I had it!" Leah yells.

"Leah!" Sam says before kneeling down to us.

I then felt a warm hand interlock theirs with mine.

"Lina." I hear.

I look down and see Jacob desperately holding my hand.

"I'm here, Jacob." I say.

"We'll take him back to Billy's." Sam says.

"Evangelina and I will be there as soon as we can." Carlisle says.

Sam nods then I stand up with Edward, Carlisle, and Bella as the pack carries Jacob off.

Then...

"They're coming!"