Chapter three: School

Evangelina Swan's POV

It's been a month and I've been getting a lot better. Stefan and Damon went back to Mystic Falls with everyone. And the Mikaelson's had to go back to New Orleans.

I was sad but I know they all had to go back to their homes.

I've discovered I have many gifts. Carlisle says I've already mastered them as if I've been using them for centuries.

I've managed to handle my bloodlust pretty well. Carlisle is very impressed with me and that makes me proud of myself. He and all of The Cullens, and Damon and Stefan, all say that I'm a lot better than any newbie to both species.

I handle my bloodlust very well on both sides. The Cullens love that I can still sleep, eat, drink, I still have my brown eyes, and have body warmth. As long as I drink coffee in the morning.

Jasper loves that I still have my hazel eyes.

We've discovered that if I just live off human blood, including blood bags, that my eyes turn crimson red like the cold one vampires.

And, again like the cold one vampires, if I live off animal blood only, my eyes turn topaz gold.

If I live off human food and occasional blood bags, I keep my brown eyes. So that's what I've been doing. Although Carlisle doesn't like human blood drinkers, he knows it's for my survival so he accepts it.

And because he loves me like a daughter and I don't drink it to kill or because I like it better. And I'm not drinking it from the vein.

I drink from blood bags. So I don't have to do Damon's snatch, eat, erase trick.

Klaus told me he would keep in touch to make sure I don't trigger my wolf side. He did warn everyone that because of the wolf, my temper is amplified 1000x worse. So I will be more aggressive and short tempered.

I was now with Jasper, Liam, Alice, and Edward at school. We walk over and sit with Bella and her friends.

It was our senior year while Rosalie and Emmett graduated last year.

"So I've decided to throw a party, for graduation." Alice says.

"After all, how many times are we gonna graduate high school?" Liam jokes to his siblings.

I giggle and so do Jasper, Edward, Alice, and Bella.

"Another party, Alice?" Edward asks.

"It'll be fun." Alice says.

"Yeah. That's what you said last time." Bella says.

I saw Alice's hurt expression and glare at both Edward and Bella.

They both saw my glare and their expressions softened. I scoff and get up.

I hug Alice and Liam then storm off. I knew Jasper was gonna follow me.

I speed walk to the office. I go to the secretary.

"I need to call my dad. I'm not feeling too good." I say.

She points at the phone and I pick it up. I call Carlisle's work and they answered.

"Hello?" A woman asks.

"May I speak to Dr. Carlisle Cullen, please?" I ask.

"May I ask who's calling?" She asks.

"Evangelina Swan. It's urgent that I talk to him right away." I say.