Chapter two: Feed

Evangelina Swan's POV

I was kind of hurt when Edward thought I would hurt Bella. I would never hurt my sister, regardless my new species.

"She needs blood from the vein." Damon says.

"There's no humans here except Bella." Rosalie says.

"She has 24 hours until she starts to become weak and then eventually.... pass on." Stefan says.

"We'll find someone." Jasper immediately says.

Edward read all their minds.

"How much does she need?" Alice asks.

"Just enough to satisfy the hunger and to complete the transition. She doesn't need to drain them." Stefan says.

"Drink from me." Bella says.

"No." I growl through the hunger.

"Just feed from me, Lina! I'm not letting you die for good! We almost lost you to cancer... none of us would survive without you." Bella says.

I gulp. I hear Edwards thoughts and wince. I shake my head.

"No. Edward will try to kill me." I say.

"If you touch my mate, I will kill you, Edward." Jasper threatens.

I grip his shirt and he tightens his grip.

"Lina! Feed from me." Bella says.

I look at her. Edward went to say something but Bella cut him off.

"Edward Cullen, if you try to stop me from saving my sister, I will not hesitate to break up with your ass." Bella says.

Edward shut up and I saw Rosalie crack a smirk. Bella leads me into the kitchen. Everyone followed.

Alice Cullen's POV

We all got to the kitchen and see Bella grab a knife then slices her wrist. She winces at the stinging but shakes it off.

Edward tenses.
As did Emmett, Rosalie, myself, and Liam.

Jasper was too focused on Evangelina to even smell Bella's blood.

Carlisle was always able to ignore the bloodlust. Esme knows how to control herself.

Damon and Stefan were okay.
Caroline was, too.

The Mikaelson family was okay, too.
Jeremy and Alaric were hunters. Bonnie is a witch.

Bella hands her wrist to Evangelina. Evangelina slowly takes it as her faces changes and her fangs come out. She then bites down on Bella's wrist and starts drinking her sisters blood.

Bella watches, making sure Evangelina takes as much as she needs. She started feeling dizzy and grips Evangelina's arm. Evangelina forces herself off Bella then sees her sister weakened.

Evangelina bites her wrist and puts it to Bella's mouth. Bella drinks and starts feeling better. Evangelina's face then goes back to normal then pulls back her wrist once she sees Bella was okay.

Edward was immediately by Bella's side. Then Jasper was by Evangelina's.

"How do you feel?" Jasper asks Evangelina.

"I feel fine... powerful, actually." Evangelina says.

I smile. Liam does too. Everyone does. She turns to Bella.

"Are you okay?" Evangelina asks.

"I'm fine. You?" Bella asks.

Evangelina nods and Bella smiles. Bella slowly walks up to Evangelina and hugs her. Evangelina hugs back and everyone smiles.

"We wouldn't have let her kill Bella anyway. It would pain her in many ways." Rebekah says.

"How so?" Jasper asks.

"She's half werewolf now... to trigger the werewolf side... she would have to kill someone to trigger the wolf. If that happens... Lina would break every bone in her body and turn into a wold then take off on a killing spree. Vampires and humans." Klaus says.

Everyone cringed. No one wished that upon Evangelina. Or anyone.