Chapter Six: Day Two, Part Two

"She's gone." Carla announced to her other self as she walked in to her room.

"Oh, good. Where you talking to her?" Her other self asked, laying down on the bed, taking her shoes off.

Carla looked over at her and gave a smiling puzzled look. "Yeah, I was actually...she's actually not that bad once you get to talking with her." Carla said, sitting down on the siding desk chair.

Her duplicate gave her a disgusted look. "What? You're crazy. She's...ugh, a slut who has no care for anyone other than herself." She declared.

Carla smiled, laughing a little. "Why don't you try and talk to her tomorrow? You'll see that I'm right." Carla said.

Her other self rolled her eyes smiling. "Sure, I'll find out that I'm right, and you're the crazy one." She said, taking her socks off.

"So, how did it go?" Carla asked.

"Not good. We just got a bunch of stuff due by next week, so it'll require a lot of attention and focus." Her double replied.

"Well, it's a good thing that there's two of us then, right?" Carla asked.

"Yup!" Her double replied and the two Carlas shared a laugh.

"How can I help?" Carla asked as she got up and sat besides her double.

"Well, I was thinking that I could go ahead and work on this calculus homework, while you can work on this research paper for physics. Sound good?" Her double asked, holding her hand in front of Carla.

Carla grabbed her double's hand, and shook it. "Sounds good, me." She said.

She watched as her other self took out her text book and other supplies as she sat down on the desk, and began to work. Carla laid on her stomach, with her head away from the pillows, with her laptop in front of her.

As both Carla's were working, Carla's double spun around on the chair, and rested her bare feet on the edge of the bed, biting the eraser of the pencil. Carla looked over, and noticed how her head was right next to her double's feet, and looked right at her double's soles.

'Hmm. How do I be handsy with her? Would she mind of I were to just started playing with her feet? That's innocent enough right? I wouldn't find that like flirting, just being silly. Yeah, silly.' Carla thought to herself as she slowly pinched her double's big toe, causing her to instantly look over at her.

"What are you doing?" She asked Carla with a smile and a nervous laugh.

Carla began to get flustered. 'Just be cool. Be cool Carla, how hard can flirting with yourself be?' She mental asked.

"Oh nothing just, uh, admiring how cute our toes are." She answered with a nervous laugh.

"Really? You think so? I never pairs too much attention until last night when I-" her double abruptly stopped and glanced at Carla, who knew they were both blushing. "-washed yours." She finished.

The two continued to work in silence, to saying anything else.

'Well that didn't work... Maybe I should try to be a little more that pinching...' She thought, and she slid her fingers in between her duplicate's toes.

"That tickles." Her double said laughing.

'Well that's one positive reaction. Let's try to keep that up.' Carla mentally told herself.

"You've probably had a long day... Would you like for me to give you a massage?" She asked.

"Me? All I did was sit around all day. You on the other hand, I can tell you went out for a jog like I did yesterday." Her double replied back.