Chapter Five: Day Two, Part One

Next day, Carla was awakened by the sound of the alarm clock going off, but didn't move a muscle to turn it off. She just smiled at the thought of her other self having to deal with it, and deal with the boringness of living her life for that day.

The alarm suddenly was turned off, and Carla heard the annoyed groans of her other self getting up in the morning, and laughed silently to herself as she watched her double change into something more presentable. Her panicked and looked away when her other self caught her watching.

"I know you're watching me, me" she said.

Carla then shyly looked back at her. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself. You're just so pretty." Carla admitted.

Her double smiled, and sat down besides Carla, who was still lying down. "We're really pretty, me. We both are." She said caressing Carla's cheek. "I'll be back later, so if you leave, let me know with the thingys you got last night.." She switched topics as she swiftly got up.

Carla looked down as if disappointed. "Yeah, I will."

"Good, so uh...I'll see you later then." Carla's other self said as she left the room.

Carla laid in bed for the next three hours, but she never fully went back to sleep. Instead she was tormented by the same thought that tormented the other Carla during her classes.

'Why can't I stop thinking about her...about last night? Her slender body...smooth skin..her everything... That's all my body! Why does that turn me on?! Shouldn't that be grossing me out?' They both thought.

Carla then looked at the clock. '10:30? I could pull a page out of other me's book and go for a jog...yeah, that sounds nice.' Carla thought as she got up, and pulled out her runners clothes.

'Oh no! This is still smells like sweat. Other me must've used it yesterday day.' She thought as she slipped it on, but noticed her nipples were so hard, that they were almost poking through the sports bra she was wearing.

'What is wrong with me?! Why am I so turned on by this?! She is literally me! Why do I find that so...so...sexy?' She shouted in her mind.

Carla sent her Double a message, and took a nice long jog around the nearby park, hope to get her mind off herself, but ended up daydreaming about showering with herself again, and repeatedly turned off those thoughts, but they always ended up coming back with a vengeance. Once she arrived home again, she wondered off into the living room, next to the front entrance, sat down, and turned on the T.V.

'I'll just chill here for a little while, then I'll go back and work on the real stuff.' She told herself. She leaned back on the sofa, and put her feet up on the table.

"I don't think you've ever come back here before."

Carla panicked and looked over her shoulder. 'Ugh...her' she mentally snarled.

"Don't sneak up on me like that." Carla said.

Denice then walked over in response, and sat down besides Carla. "Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." Denice apologize, leaning back on the sofa, and placing her bare feet on the coffee table. Carla rolled her eyes, and looked over at Denice.

'Just a shirt and a pair shorts huh? Why am I not surprised.' She thought. Carla then looked over at Denice, and imagined her as the other Carla, causing her to shake her head in response.

"Are you alright? You seem more weird than usual lately." Denice asked, looking at Her.

Carla sighed. "Yeah, I'm fine." She replied.

"No your not. You've got at looks a girl gets when she wants someone..." Denice began.

'Oh god! Is it that obvious?' Carla wondered.