A little too early(Treddy New Years Special)

Based on a true story by someone I know in real life. Also Tomika only knows Summer here and not the bandmily.

~~~~~after college~~~~~

I arrived at Summer's place. It was New Years Eve and I'm celebrating it there since my parents couldn't come. I pressed the doorbell.

Summer opened the door.

"Tomeeks!!" she wrapped me into a warm hug. I pushed her away.

"Don't Tomeeks me, I had to substitute you when you were gone and that was the worst day of my life"

That's right! Summer grew up to be a teacher. And when she had to go to a family vacation, guess who had to fill her in.

"Tomeeks, the kids aren't that bad, it was gym time when you had to substitute me" Summer explained.

"I need to tell you what happened" I dragged her into her living room. We sat down on her couch.

Flashback:

I was sitting on my couch watching t.v. It was a Thursday and I get a day off from singing and yes I grew up to be a singer of a bar. It was a peaceful morning until I heard my phone ring.

"What?" I asked annoyed by someone interrupting my time alone.

"Someone's grouchy in the morning" Summer laughed as I rolled my eyes. "What do you want Bubbles?" I asked her impatiently.

"ok fine, I can't go to my class today because I forgot my family vacation was today"

"and that concerns me how?"

"Well, we don't have a extra teacher-"

"no"

I hung up the phone. No way was I going to be a substitute teacher of kindergarteners.

I continued watching the t.v. and stopped because a knock was heard.

I groaned loudly but then made my way to the door. Summer was there.

She was wearing a white blouse paired with a business jacket. A black pencil skirt which she matched with her black boots. And wore black shades which covered her deep blue eyes.

In short, she looked like she was going to the airport.

Although her look means she actually is going to a fanily vacation, I was still not moved. Lying or not, I'm not going.

"no"

"pleaseee Tomeeks, no one else is available and besides, its just a half day. And what makes it better is that its gym day" she begged. You could see it in her eyes that she looked desperate. Besides those shades covering them.

"what's in it for me?"

"You get paid $75 dollars and a $25 from me which means you will receive $100 total."

My eyes lit up like the room was filled with chocolate.

"Deal!"

Flashback over

"I remember that Tomeeks, I was there" Summer reminded me. "Stop disturbing me"

Flashback(again):

Ugh! I hate Summer!!! The first thing was that she talked me into this children babysitting thing. And then she told me that I have to wear a skirt?!

That's right, yours truly is wearing a skirt to class. Although this might be the first time I enjoy class, why? Because today, I'm the teacher.

A smirk suddenly curled up onto my lips. Lets see how these kids will like me.

I entered the gym and saw no one there. Weird. So I went outside at the field to see the kids surrounding me.

We played catch for a while with a round, red ball. I was at the corner sitting on a chair just watching them play. After a few minutes, I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the kids nudging me. "what?" I asked annoyed. "The ball is stuck on a tree, can you get it?" a 5 year old looking boy asked.

"yeah, whatever" I shrugged.

I started to climb the tree slowly. The kids were cheering me on as I climbed each branch. When I almost reached the ball, I looked down. And then, I remembered.

That I was scared of heights.

I hung on to a branch now scared of the possibility I might fall. The kindergardeners noticed that I was scared and a group of kids ran to probably find help.

I blame you, Summer.

Not long after, I saw a blonde headed guy with a basketball jersey headed my way. Oh shoot!! I'm wearing a skirt.

"Just fall!" I heard him say. "Are you crazy?!"

And to make the situation worse, wind just came. And let me remind you I'm wearing a skirt.

"Just fall! Trust me!" he said. "And how do I know I can trust you?" I asked. "There's only one way to find out"

Flashback over

"And so, I did" I told Summer. "OMG!! Tomeeks I am so sorry!!"

"you better be! A stranger caught me!!" I said still remembering the mortiffying memory.

"I promise you, I'll make it up to you but for now. Lets party!"

"I think I'll just stay here.." I declined. "ok,fine, but catch up soon" she waved goodbye as she greeted her relatives.

Ok, what to do?

I scanned the living room to see if there was anything interesting here. And I kinda did.

There he was. The guy who caught me.

I felt my cheeks flush as I remembered that day. I looked away hoping he didn't see me, but that just made him notice me.

I heard his footsteps as I quickly grabbed one of Summer's magazines and flipped some pages. Not long before I felt someone sit beside me.

"Hey" he greeted me. I looked up to face him. "hi" I replied shyly. What is going on?! I am never ashamed to show who I am to anyone out there.

"I think I deserve a thank you"

I almost snorted.

Me and thank-you don't go well with each other if you don't know who I am.

"A thank you?" I chuckled. "excuse me? For what?"

"For catching you and getting down those kids' ball" he said with the 'duh' tone. "You really don't know me do you?"

"I mean, I just met you like 2 days ago" He was right though. " and I didn't even get your name yet" I said changing the topic. "I'm Freddy and you are?"

"Tomika"

"What's your problem in thank you's though?" he asked curiously.

"Me and thank you aren't best friends, dude"

"oh come on! A little thank you won't hurt!" he said. Ugh! I can't handle this anymore!!

I placed a kiss on his and he kissed back. It was a short, but passionate kiss. Although, it did not last since we heard Summer and her family count down from 10.

"a little too early for a New Years' kiss isn't it?" Summer teased.

~~~~~

What's up guys?! Its me and I'm back with a Treddy New Years' Eve Special. I'm doing Zummer next. Now as I said before, I will be doing a Fremmer and Zomika New Years' Special, just in one chapter. It was only supposed to be Treddy and Zummer since it was chosen the earliest.

And yes, it happened to someone I know in real life. Except for the part where she met the boy again. Still. It was pretty funng.