Shot Number Five: Yes I Am.

"Idiot, when were you coming back?"

Sooyoung exclaimed through the video call, constantly bombarding Sungjae with questions about him going back to Korea. He chuckled at the sight of her fuming in anger over his unresponsive laughs, making the conversation nonsense.

"Yah! Hyunsik-oppa, this idiot won't talk!" She exclaimed through the line as he saw her eyes intently staring into him in annoyance. A laugh escaped his mouth once again, enjoying teasing his girlfriend through the screen.

"Oppa." She whined in Annoyance, tapping over the keyboard as his eyes sparkled upon staring at her beautiful face even if it's just virtually. "Ne?" He chuckled, adoring the way she whined while fiddling into the screen's sides.

"Stop making me cringe, both of you!"

Sungjae stifled a light laugh, before muttering, "Hyunsik-ah. Would you propose to Seulgi, later?" Sooyoung's eyes widen cutely upon the screen, before her eyes reaches into Hyunsik's direction, "Is that true?"

Hyunsik's eyes crinkled through the near end, smiling as he nodded slowly, before his eyes landed into the laptop of the screen where Sungjae was innocently waiting for his response as well. "I need both of your help.", "How can you need this pabo's help, when he's not flying over here?", "Well he can lend me some money.", "Why would I?", Sungjae retorted, playfully stucking his tongue out to tease his hyung. "Because the beans would be spilled." Hyunsik replied before winking, shooting the screen using his fore finger along with the thumb lifted. She chuckled along the two guys that kept on bickering.

Little bit confused of Hyunsik's line, she saw the way Sungjae's eyes tensed up in a way as if he was hiding a big secret. With a feeling of little doubt and fear of what was happening, she rolled her eyes before he questioned if she was fine.

They've been together for almost three years, considering how comfortable they were now with each other. He had left Korea right after their first year anniversary, as they spend everything through the screen for the rest of their relationship. Yes, it was quite hard for the both of them knowing that they were busy with their works, and how she longs for his presence physically.

She wouldn't deny the fact that she had been scared that someone might take him away from her, because of the Long Distance Relationship for them. Considering that he had the face and attitude, she's sure that even guys would take interest in him.

Thoughts started to play in her mind, realizing how much she misses him. She even forgot the scent of his cologne because of the years they've been separated. Her eyes slightly watered from the thought of not being able to be with him and from not being able to clasp her slim fingers with his enormous hands that she kept on playing with. It's been years passing by, but she'll admit that it's like a couple of decades not being able to hold him.

With her lingering thoughts in the head, she didn't realized that he was constantly calling on her name, snapping her back into the world of reality. With her eyes blinking a couple of times, she stared into the screen to witness his worried look over her, asking if she was okay.

"I am." She tilted her head, whining on how much she misses him inside herself, before he laughed in delight, his fingers running through the screen, imagining that he was caressing her rounded cheeks while running his thumb on her lower lip, "I miss you, oppa." She sighs, with her voice slightly cracking from the emotional feeling happening inside her head, the cold air of winter hitting her, while she felt alone once again, for this Christmas.

He sighed in sadness, before placing his palm under his chin, staring at her beautiful features that he missed as well.

"Can you wait for a little while?" He asked, before he glances over the small piece of paper with little informations, before smiling through the screen. "I'm used to it." She playfully rolled her eyes as he agreed while grinning, "Just a little more."