Shot Number Two: Fourth with Him

"When will you have a boyfriend!?", "Mom, Sooner?", "Well, hurry up before I die!", "Yah! Omma!"

She swiftly turned around, before meeting my eyes.

"Over here!"

Those voice never fail to screen into my ears. "Yah, shut up!" I exclaimed as I gazed upon the lady who had an irritating voice in order to catch her attention as well. "Got any complains. Yook?" She walks closer towards me, leaning into my face as she narrowed her eyes, before I realize that my heart was almost about to explode by any second.

I, Yook Sungjae was in love with Park Sooyoung for two years already.

It's just a typical what if's as well, we first met as enemies, and then fell into friends... And now, best friends! What the fuck, I end up as a best friend! Kinda crazy isn't it?

Well nothing much is attractive within' her to be honest. She's an idiotic lady who doesn't even know how to spell love when it comes to boys, always end up being dumped by her boyfriends, and yeah- why did I fell for her anyways? Well let's see.

I guess despite of her attitude when it comes to boys, she's still pretty and I won't deny that. She's the only person that I can rely my whole attitude into. In fact, We're both readable infront of each other and with just a single look, our whole mood was explained.

Yes, I'm the kind of best friend who fells for his bestie and never gets to have a chance with her. Well, that's what best friends are for. Even if you have fell for her, you don't have the guts to say because it might affect your relationship and bond.

"Are you listening?" I snapped out of reality, right after her fingers snapped in my face. I blinked a couple of times, before looking over to her beautiful eyes, "I am." She scoffed in reply, "Mom wants you to come tomorrow for Christmas eve." I rose my eyebrow in response, to see her averting her eyes away from me. I just ignored her, before nodding as I stood up from my seat.

"What does that mean, pabo?", "Means 'yes', stupid." I replied before she rolled her eyes, running after me in order to catch up. I chuckled at her cuteness, before wrapping my arm around her shoulder before she laughed, while clinging into my waist as we walk along the side walk. I'm such an idiot, right? And yes, I'm contented with what we are if it means not to lose the friendship.

"Yah, pabo. Should we attend the party later?", "What party?" She glared at me in response, before pinching my waist, "Eh, that hurts!" She laughed before muttering, "To Seulgi's house." My face scrunched up. I was really planning to take her out later, but she would surely insist some time with our circle of friends. I replied with a stiff nod, before she grins in reply. "Great!"

Not great at all.

______________________________

The lights almost blinded my eyes as soon as we entered the house of Seulgi's. Well, these people are party freaks, what do you expect?

I heaved a sigh before looking over to her excited posture, holding up the light stick in her hands, as she walk excitedly into the hall which made me chuckle in delight. She's such a cutie.

"Over here!" There she was again with her voice-straining yell. She waved her hands into me, before motioning me to come closer as she pulled me to sit beside her. "What's with your sulky face? You better enjoy the party!" Yeah right, how can I enjoy it when you'll surely embarass yourself when drunk? I rolled my eyes, before draping my arm around her shoulder as she took a sip of the wine she had in her glass. "Drink moderately you-" I retorted, before placing my whole palm in her small face which made her separate her lips into the glass as she pursed her lips together, "You're such a father." She muttered, before yanking my arm away.