Shot Number Four: "Joy."

I didn't mean to do it.

I never do.

I just felt that my feet are dragging me along to a certain place. Somewhere called death.

A sigh escaped her lips from the exhaustion of the whole surrounding. The vibe as soon as she stepped into the edge of a building changes, and turns into something as fright and heart-beat rising one.

She turns her head around in order to give one last glance before she convinced herself about the final time she would be seeing and holding the things she cherished the most.

Sniffing a little bit of the fresh winter air. She sprawled her arms out, waiting for the weight to pull her down into the deep edge of building's rooftop.

A yelp came out from her lips all of a sudden, feeling two pair of strong arms pulling her back as soon as she let the gravity pull her. Instead, she saw a man pulling her back down into the floor of the roof top, before releasing a exhausted and panicking pant, staring at her with wide eyes.

"Yook Sungjae oppa!" She yelled in surprise, before she covered her mouth within the palm of her hands.

"Are you crazy?" He replied with angst in his expression, obviously wanting to hit her so hard to get her back within her senses. Her mouth fell open, noticing how his features changed within just four years of separation.

They were now at their silver age, twenty five. It has been years they had been separated along the 'We Got Married' variety show. At first, they were talking constantly on the phone, promising to keep in touch whenever there's something going on with each other's lives. But of course, it all fades away in a split second, little by little without any say from them. Red Velvet and BTOB had been constantly busy right after their virtual marriage. How can they still keep in touch? Plus, their companies were currently on the move to avoid any romantic interactions, that's how they got used to each other before.

But now, they were staring with awkwardness and hesitation lingering at both edges of their eyes, as if they were two strangers put together inside a room, like they didn't even know each other from the start.

He roughly licked his lips in reluctance at first, before his lips trembled once he asked, "What's happening to you, Joyiah?" Her pupils dilated within the question thrown at her. Slowly, she felt her fingertips growing white from the nervousness inside her body as soon as she felt the cold air hitting her ever since she came on the roof top, unaware of the fact that he had been following her for quite a while.

It was her debut for a solo album, while he had been promoting with his group. They were quite distant all along, as if the other one doesn't exist. But now, this proves that he still cares for his virtual wife, something that wouldn't change.

She felt small droplets of water running through her eyes, before she lifted her gaze to see his horrified and concern look at her, before he bit his lower lip as he caught her palm which made her feel like everything about them was going back once again.

The first time he held her hand in the hospital's chair, telling her to stay still and calm down since she's afraid that the ear piercing might hurt.

She closed her eyes, feeling everything once again. Her cold palms squeezed through his warm ones, before he worriedly tapped her cheeks, to make her eyes glimpse into him.

She completely forgot about him existing to be honest, everything about her seems to be a mess. And, she was lost for the fact that he still knew her whenever she's down.