How It All Started

"CIEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!"

Oh no. I'm guessing that's my fiancé.

"Ciel! Paula took me to a book store and I found this!" She exclaimed.

What is this in my hand?

"Elizabeth. What is this...thing?" I asked. "Ciel don't be silly! It's a manga. I read this one and I loved it! I hope you read it!"

A manga? Hmmmmm.....

"No Elizabeth i'm way too busy." I said. "One, call me Lizzie for once. Two, you need to take a break. Don't ignore your fiancé to be! Three, FOR MEEEE PLEASE CIEEEEEEL I KNOW YOU LOVE READING!!!!" She exclaimed. Her face read of sadness. I love her but she can be annoying. She started to cry.

Oh no.

"Ciel......" She whispered. I then looked at her face and her face was dark. It was like if all the world weighed on her shoulders and she didn't know what to do. She cried even harder. "Elizabeth I mean LIZZIE. Please don't cry." I said. She then slowly started to pull something behind her back and they were swords. "Read...the...manga..." She furiously stated.

Shoot. I'm going to die if I don't act quickly.

My butler ran like a jackrabbit about to be shot. He stepped in front me. "Now Lady Elizabeth. No need to get violent."  He then turned to me. "Young Master I suggest you read the manga. She is your fiancé and you should be able to make her happy." He whispered.

Don't be so smug Sebastian. I do what I want. I am the Earl of the manor. I am a Phantomhive. But...I don't want Elizabeth to die if I refuse a simple offer because of my butler. I'll just go along with it.

"Fine Lizzie. I will accept your offering and I will read this book." She put her swords back...somewhere. She stared at me. "AWWWW CIEL I KNEW YOU WOULD READ IT!!!!!!!!!!"

What is this? How do I read this crap? It's not going the right way!

"Ciel you seem confused. You read the manga backwards." She explained.

Great just great.

One day later...

"CIELLLLLLL!!!!!!"

Oh no.

"DID YOU READ IT??????" Lizzie exclaimed. She looked really excited. As if the world turned pink.

It was an okay book I guess.

"Yes Lizzie I read it." I spoke with not even a glimpse of interest in my eye. "OH CIELLLLL CAN WE START A HOST CLUB!" She exclaimed, piercing my beautiful ears with her obnoxious high pitched voice.

I don't want to do a host club. I'll just change the subject until she forgets.

"Well the weather looks astounding today. PIP PIP CHEERIO!"

Well I screwed up.

"Ciel no. HMMMM I THINK YOU WOULD BE....."

Well that plan failed. I would probably be the natural type though.

"THE BOY-LOLITA TYPE." She stated. "WHAT!? I would be the natural type, that is so obvious Lizzie." I rebutted. "Pardon me young master but if you were to be a host you would be the boy-lolita type. You are short and you have quite the sweet tooth." My butler claimed.

How much of an idiot can you be Sebastian?
What? I'm stating the obvious my lord.
STOP BEING IN MY MIND SEBASTIAN.

I gave my butler an evil look. "Fine. Then you would be the strong type Sebastian."

Haha Sebastian.
Ahhh but young lord...
Sebastian what did I tell you about being in my mind. Don't be in my mind unless I command you, you nitwit.
Yes my lord.

"Excuse me young lord but I would fancy being the princely type." He said. "Well I would fancy being the natural type and that didn't happen did it?" I said in an anger state. "Oh don't pout now." He said with a smirk.

You demon.
Well I am one "Devil" of a butler.

(He does say devil of a butler in the manga. So excuse me princess)