Chapter Five*

Nichole's POV

It's an hour before my date with Harry and the rest of the boys left to go clubbing so I'm sitting up here getting ready. I asked Harry and he said to wear and dress so I'm wearing my only one that isn't 'slutty' it's pink and goes mid thigh. I curl my hair lightly not really giving a shit pulling my pink beanie over it knowing that he will make me take it off but I don't care. I slip on my white vans and my purse walking down stairs, just in time.

Harry's standing there waiting in black pants and a white button up shirt with a jacket over it.

He smirks and compliments my dress I turn to him while pulling my jacket on.

"It's the only one I have that covers my ass so I thought it would be the best choice", I smirk seeing his eyes widening for a second before laughing me joining.

"I'm not kidding", I whisper and his eyes light up.

"Why are all your dresses short", he asks opening the door to his range rover for me.

"Umm do you really want to know",i ask worried he might hate me for my past.

"Yeah go on tell me", he says nudging me slightly before starting the car.

"Okay but if you get mad it's not my fault I warned you", I whisper.

"Go on", he says

"I used to be a pole dancer", I say quietly turning to look out the window embarrassed.

"No way I don't believe it", he say looking over at me as he approaches a red light.

"Fine I'll show you when we get home, what do you want a lap dance a grind maybe", I say glancing at him.

He looks over at me smirking, "what ever your giving", he says smirking pulling up to a restaurant.

We get out and walk in its a beautiful place.

We get a table in the back. And start our date night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Same night: 7:30

"Haha , that's was hilarious the way you tricked the waiter into thinking a ghost was calling her", I laugh at Harry as he takes my hand walking me to the car.

I get in and we drive off to the house we rode in a comfortable silence only specking little bits.

When we get home the boys are still out. We walk inside and immediately I'm pressed against a the door.

*Warning 15 and over*

Harry staring into my eyes. There a darker shade of green lust in them. He pushes kisses all up my next to my lips and then back down.

I moan as I feel him get my spot under my next on the left side.

I feel his bulge press against me as he pushes further closer to me.

"How about that lap dance", I whisper as he pulls back.

He just nods as I lead him to the couch pushing him down so he's sitting. I the straddle him pushing my crouch against his growing bulge moving back and forth. Pushing his face into my small boobs.

"Fuck Nichole", he groans

"Told you", I whisper turning around my back packed against his chest slightly rocking.

"O babe", he groans into my ear. " lets take it upstairs", he moans my name.

I nod and hop off running up stairs him coming close behind. I run into his room jumping into the bed. Waiting for him to enter. He soon does and locks the door walking to me and pushing me against the mattress. Kissing my lips roughly.

He reaches for the hem of my dress and pulls it over my head soon doing the same with his shirt tossing it to the ground.

I moan as he puts wet kisses down my neck to my boobs. He reaches to undo my bra pulling it from my body. Staring down at me as I look up at him.

"Are you sure, it can wait baby", he says.

I shack my head yes and undo his jeans him helping me pulling them down tossing them with the rest of the clothes.

He soon puts his hand down into my panties rubbing around my clit. I groan as he pulls his hand out whispering in my ear.

"Your so wet for me baby"

Soon he pulls down my panties flinging them me doing the same with his boxers.

"I've waited to long for this", he moans as I find hi sweet spot on his neck.

"Come on baby make love to me", I moan as he rocks on me.

He potions himself right outside of my clit.

"This is probably going to hurt baby", he says eyeing me.

I nod as he slides into me his tip barely entering. My moan turns into a whimper as he pushes further silent tears rolling down my cheeks. He finally gets all the way in.

"I'm so so sorry baby", he whispers kissing away the tears. "Does it still hurt", he asks still not moving.

"Only a little", I whisper the tears have stopped and its now starting to feel better but I'm still not enjoying it.

He start pulling in and out. Moans escaping his mouth as I sit there trying to enjoy it. I feel the feeling in my stomach rising slowly and feel his thrusts getting sloppier as as I feel my self let go him close behind releasing into me.

He soon pulls out pulling the cover over our bare bodies as he holds me apologizing again and soon I fall asleep in his arms

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put a warning I DON'T want people complaining.

Also super long chapter hope you enjoyed

ily all xoxo