Yandere!Nagisa Hazuki x Reader-chan x Yandere!Aiichiro Nitori (Free!)

Start from the beginning

The guy saw that you were staring at him. His expression dramatically changed, now he was running toward you. "(Y/n)~!!! I missed you!!!" he came and hugged you very tightly. He looked at you and saddened a bit. "(Y/n), you don't remember me...?"

"A-Aii-Aiichiro?!" you suddenly yelled.

He smiled, "So, you do! I can't believe we're neighbors again. The good thing is, I'm living in the same house as last time."

"That's good! Hey, Nagisa, he's my childhood friend, Aiichiro Nitori! Aiichiro, Nagisa Hazuki!"

"...Nice to meet you, Aii-chan!..." he said. 

"...Same to you...also, please don't call me 'Aii-chan', you make it sound like a girl's name, Nagisa..." Aiichiro responded.

Time passed and you discovered that Nagisa swims the same stroke as Aiichiro, breaststroke.  Aiichiro goes to an All-Boys-School, Samezuka. You also made new friends, Haruka, Makoto, Rei, and Gou(Kou) from Iwatobi; Rin, Sosuke, and Momotaru from Samezuka. These two schools were rivals in swimming. And...you also developed two small crushes...one since you were small and the other now...

Nagisa's POV

These last few months have been fun thanks to (Y/n)~! She's so nice, fun, and...pretty...~! Gahh! I can't contain myself, every time I see her in the morning I just have to hug her! She's so beautiful, so perfect, like...like an angel~! 

I just love her so much, every time I hug her, I don't want to let her go. I want her to be mine forever and ever. But...everything would be much easier if HE didn't move back in the neighborhood and into her life. I feel itchy and like there's a rock inside my heart every time I see him with her.

Today, we have a party celebration with Samezuka in the pool. Samezuka's team is going to be there and also...(Y/n)~! I can't wait. It actually wasn't necessary for her to come, but she wanted to see me swim!

"Nagisa, I can't wait to see you and Aiichiro compete tonight! I'll be rooting for both of you~!" (Y/n) said, from my right.

'I'll be rooting for both of you~!' 

'Rooting for both of you~!' 

'Both of you~!' 

'Both-'

The BOTH of us?! No, she can't be rooting for him too...

"...I-I...I'm glad you say that (Y/n)-chan...you give me the confidence to do anything. Even win against Ai-chan!..."

She suddenly blushed. God, she was cute. "I-I-I'm happy I gave you confidence...Nagisa...chan...~!"

Sh-she said '-chan'! First time! I'm so happy~! This is why I love her! But

Sh-she said '-chan'! First time! I'm so happy~! This is why I love her! But...I have to do my best to get rid of the ones who are in my way, especially AII-CHAN!