Ch.11: Stripper Barbie

"Is it safer at our old house?" I wondered if Carter had security there.

"If you mean security then yes I do have some guards there."

"But is it safer for all of us there instead of here?"

"Maybe..."

"Looks like that's where we're all going." I clasped my hands, and turned to Magnolia. "Do want us to live with daddy?"

"YES!!" She turned to Callahan, "baby brother?" She always wanted a baby brother. I told her I couldn't because I didn't have a daddy for the baby.

"Well.....um......I mean....well.....maybe?" he said it like it was a question. It was hilarious how speechless he had been. I laughed to myself and he glared at me. He turned to me, "Baby brother?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

I glared, if looks could kill he would be six feet under. I turned to Magnolia with a sly smile plastered in my face. "It all depends on daddy," I looked over at him. "He seems to like Barbies better though." I chuckled to myself.

"Well, I mean the Barbies are the ones to have the babies, not the Kens....." He was smirking a little bit.

"I'm sorry I'm not a blonde bimbo..." I threw my hands up in surrender, and started walking away, when I felt hands snake around my waist. Sending chills down my spine, and electric current through every nerve in my body.

"Don't leave, pretty please," he said mock begging. "Ken didn't mean to make Barbie frustrated," he said smiling. I melted into him trying not to show it.

"Ken has pretty bad chances with Barbie right now," I smiled trying not to bite my lip.

"Aw man."

"Poor Ken, let's hope Barbie doesn't have anymore short dresses in her closet or he'll have a rough day won't he?" I looked up and Carter my head fitting perfectly in the crook of his neck.

"It'll be a weally weally weally bad day," he said talking like Magnolia which made her giggle. I scooped her up.

"What do you think kid, should Barbie take Ken back, or make him want it?"

"Both!" screamed Magnolia.

"How about we get some breakfast in your tummy," I suggested tickling her little stomach. I went into the kitchen and pulled out the chocolate milk, and eggs. I gave Magnolia breakfast, and went and go get her ready. I put a gold tutu, and white shirt, that had gold sparkles. I brushed her blonde ringlets, and put them in pigtails. I sent her to find Carter while I got ready. I kept my promise to Magnolia, I found a short tan skin tight dress. I pulled my blonde curls over my shoulder, and pulled my boots on. I put my makeup on and walked out to see Magnolia playing barbies. "How's Barbie look?" I asked spinning.

"Weally good!" Magnolia screamed. We both looked over to Carter. I couldn't tell if he was staring at my butt or not, he shifted his gaze too fast.

"Good," he muttered. He was playing Candy Crush on his phone.

"Aw, is Ken in a bad mood?" I asked playfully smacking his shoulder.

"No," he muttered again, completely concentrated on his level.

"Mm hmm," I muttered and threw my legs in his lap. I grabbed a barbie, she wasn't wearing any pants but was wearing a little floral tank top. "Who's this MG?"

"Stripper Barbie," muttered Carter. I kicked him hard.

"That one is me..." she said and Carter and my eyes got really big. I coughed a little.

"Ummmm that's great MG," said Carter.

"Doesn't she need pants?" I asked and then turned to Carter. "You literally just called my daughter a stripper..." I said in a hushed tone, not wanting Magnolia to hear.

"Your daughter...? If I do recall the night of January 4th...." It was the night we had 'made' Magnolia.

"Carter!" I playfully smacked him. "You know what I meant."

"I don't encourage or discourage any career paths, I mean look at me..." I glared.

"So...another baby..." I always wanted a full house.

"What about another baby?"

"Does Ken want another?"

"Ken is fine with whatever Barbie wants."

"Ken needs and opinion because Barbie isn't spending two years apart from Ken with two kids. Or two years at all...I...yo...nevermind you know what I mean."

"Um, that wasn't exactly Ken's fault at all. Ken won't leave that's kinda on Barbie."

"I know, Barbie was young and stupid, and needs Ken. Because Ken sends chills up her spine, sends electricity through her nerves, and doesn't let her sleep at night because her mind can't stop thinking about him." Then it hit me what I just said, "I didn't....um....you see...sorry..."

"Why exactly are you sorry?"

"I didn't mean to just kinda blurt out my feelings."

"It's fine. I'd rather know your feelings then not know them."

"But now I'm at a disadvantage," I moved closer to him. My legs still draped over his.

"Except I won't take advantage of you, so it's all good."

"But you know my feelings and I don't know yours, how's that fair?" I was almost on his lap now.

"I'm not an emotional person."

"So you have no feelings towards me?" I was trying to hide the pain in my voice.

"I have feelings. I have a pretty good feeling that I love you. I just don't voice my feelings very much." I blushed, "he DOES love you Khaleesi!!!!!"

"I love you too Carter, and I want another baby." I smiled at the sweet Magnolia holding her baby doll like she was the mommy.

"Ok, then I can probably do that for you."

"If it's too much to ask for..." Carter cut me off.

"It's not too much, your the one that has to go through the morning sickness, and the huge stomach, and the labor..." I had to think that Carter actually had a lot of respect for women.

"Magnolia, I think daddy's trying to convince mommy not to have a baby!" I glanced at Carter, "ATTACK MAGNOLIA!!!" We both pounced on him together. Magnolia was the first one to give up or 'die.' Then it was me against Carter which is a sight to see. He had me pinned in about two seconds. I was trying to fight him, but he just smiled at my failed attempts. "As long as he doesn't know I'm ticklish, please don't ask Magnolia." I was pleading in my own mind, pathetic.

"Magnolia....is your mom ticklish?" I tried to tell her not to tell him, but he covered my mouth.

"Yeah," she said innocently. Carter smirked.

"Carter don't, don't do this."

"Or else what?"

"I haven't thought that far yet, but it won't be good?" I tried to sound pathetic so he would let me go. He tickled me for a couple seconds, then he let me go. When I finished flailing and uncontrollably laughing, I composed myself...eventually. I walked over to the kitchen and got a glass of water. I walked back over and poured it all over Carter. Magnolia smiled and giggled. "Great now your couch is wet, whatever it'll dry you got Carter back." Carter stood up, then gave me a big hug. At least he hadn't screamed cuss words. I tried to squirm, but his grip tightened. "Carter, my dress!"

"Oh no," he said dryly as he started pulling on his shoes.

"What are you doing? Oh and when can we get back to our house in California?"

"Whenever you get all your stuff packed up. I have some shopping to do I'll be back later."

"Ok."

A.N. I love the title of this chapter!