Ch. 3: Married

Saturday came and I was ready. Finally I thought Carter cared about me. That day I got my hair done in a fancy updo, my makeup was done professionally, and my dress was still perfect. When I walked down the aisle I saw Carter in a suit standing, looking uncomfortable in front of all of the people. I walked down the aisle and tripped into Carters arms. Everyone laughed and my face turned bright red. I zoned out until "Khaleesi Marigold Esposito do you take this man to be your husband?"

"I...I...I do. With all my heart I will love Carter William Callahan forever." I said choking on my tears. Carter was standing across from me, rigidly tense as usual, but he didn't look completely miserable for once, just a little uncomfortable in front of all of the people. I brushed my hand along his arm to chill him out and at the end Carter really kissed me. Not a fake kiss, a real kiss. I felt him relax a teensy bit, which gave me hope that maybe I could get him to completely relax sometime down the road. It was something to work towards. Of course we went to the reception. After the party we walked into our room. He changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt and laid down on the bed. I changed into a small white lacy nightgown and laid next to him. "Khaleesi Callahan...has a nice ring to it doesn't it?"

"I think so...."

"I'm glad." I smiled and cuddled up next to him in bed. He was tense. He had an arm around me and was playing with the ring on his finger. I looked up at him innocently, "you're tall." I said in a sweet voice.

"That would be true," he said smiling a little bit.

"I'm short," I said with the same innocence.

"Also true."

"That's gonna make it hard when I do this..." I pulled his neck down to me and kissed him sweetly.

"That wasn't that hard...."

"No, but you have to bend over, you're gonna get a bad back."

"I'll be alright," he said smiling the littlest bit.

"But you're gonna need your back to give our kids piggy back rides." I pouted with my bottom lip while I looked up at him.

"I think I'll still be capable of that.."

"How many kids do you want?"

"I don't know, I've never thought about it."

"I always wanted a full house." I smiled at him while nuzzling my head in his chest.

"Well, you're the one actually having the babies, so you get like 80% of the say in it." I rolled over and kissed him and blushed when he kissed me back. I felt his chest and could feel his muscles flex."You know, I think you like me a lot more for some reason now, than you did 48 hours ago...." I kissed him again his sweet tongue entered my mouth. As they fought for dominance his always won. His shirt came off and I smiled when his abs were pressed against me. I felt him tugging at my nightgown seam. He pulled it off over my head. He looked down at me and smiled before his lips crashed with mine. I think we all know what happened...now moving on. The next day I woke up with Carter's body against mine and smiled remembering everything. The cover was pulled up to his waist. I could see some of his tattoos, and fitting his personality, the chain necklace and his ring had stayed on the whole time so the chain necklace was resting on his chest. I ran my hand along his tattoo on his hand gently. I'm going He opened his eyes a little bit. He smiled sweetly and I smiled back innocently.

"Good morning Carter Callahan."

"Morning Cupcake," he said sleepily. He rolled onto his stomach. I could now see all of the tattoos on his back. He had tattoos on his back over his right shoulder down his right arm to his right hand, but nothing on his chest, legs, or left arm.