Your POV
you really didn't feel like leaving your room and facing everyone, mainly jungkook.

you just sat up and saw something on your bedside table. your one and only love, food.

grabbing the plate, you read the note that was attached.

morning (y/n). i'm really sorry about last night. i shouldn't expect you to move on quickly and i realize that now. i hope things won't be too weird between us. take your time with your decision, love you - kook

smiling, you finished your plate and headed out to find jungkook.

"morning everyone.", you grinned.

"someone slept good.", lia smiled.

"yeah, i could hear the snores all the way from my room.", chae laughed.

"i do not snore that loud!", you defended.

"she's right, namjoon is worse.", hoseok nodded.

"hey, has anyone see jungkook?", you asked no one in particular.

"he made breakfast and dipped.", yoongi answered taking a sip of his coffee.

"can someone call him? we need to leave early if we want to make it to lotte world before the crowd.", jin sighed.

"we're going to lotte world?!", tae started bouncing up and down like a child.

"yeah, i figured we should do something today all together, so i bought tickets last night.", jin held up the papers.

"(y/n), call jungkook now! everyone else get dressed! lotte world i'm coming!", taehyung sprinted out of the kitchen.

"you heard the child, let's get moving!", jin agreed.

you went out onto the porch to call him in private.

"kook?" - you

"hey, you're awake." - jk

"yeah i just didn't know where you were. i've been looking for you." - you

"i'm at namjoon hyung's studio. i came to drop off breakfast but he already left, i'm walking back now." - jk

"well you might want to hurry. we're going to lotte world and tae is getting impatient." - you

"LOTTE WORLD?! i'll be there in a few minutes!!" - jk

"so childish." - you

"whatever. i'm on the way!" - jk

"kk. see you in a bit, love you." - you

"love you moreee!" - jk

and you ended the call..

it was weird, your heartbeat started quickening as soon as he said it back.

"all these mixed emotions are confusing me..", you quietly said to yourself, heading back inside to get ready.