Chapter 13 A Twist in School Life

Mulai dari awal

The girls chuckled and helped him back up. I walked into the room and found Lillian passed out on the couch that was moved next to Cole's bed. I smiled. She must be exhausted. I know that she is constantly watching over her son at night, although she seems a little distant when he is awake, I know that motherly love very well thanks to Emily. I smiled and pulled a blanket out of Cole's closet and put it over her.

I walked over and gave Cole his two pancake platters and hugged him before leaving. "Can't you stay", He said his eyes pleading with me. I almost said yes. I shook my Head and gave him one last hug before leaving. I walked upstairs. Alpha Daniel was standing near the door and opened the door and escorted me out. I thanked him and he smiled kindly at him before he watched as I got into my car and drove off.

I sighed. Somehow school without Cole was dull. No I mean more dull than it used to be. The days go on just like they used, minus the fact that everyone is worried about their oh so precious Cole, who they have known since forever. And all that shit. I walk out of my car and avoid potheads until a certain bad boy comes into view. I paused and slightly tilted my head to the side as he started walking toward....me. I turned around to make sure he wasn't looking at someone else. I turned back around only to be face to face with Justin.

"Hey sweetheart." he said with a smirk on his face. "Umm. Hi.", was all I could say. He took a hold of my wrist and pulled me to him."Have you told any one about our little secret." I craned my neck to look up at him. "What", I said in honest confusion. His eyes widened a little bit before he released me chuckling. "Never mind. I knew you wouldn't say a thing." he said before turning around and walking away. What the fudge was that all about. I shrugged before walking into the door. Only to be confronted by 4 pissed looking werewolves.

I smiled. "Hey guys, I have really missed you all?''. Yea the boys haven't been around lately. Which is sad. I kind of missed them all sitting at my table, but I guess it can't be help. "Well. we were about to say the same until we saw that little fiasco that just happened. Riley, what are you doing with Justin Landers. Why the hell were you kissing him? What about Cole? YOU HAVE A mate?" he ended in a whisper looking around making sure no one was looking at us. I looked at the group in actual confusion. "Don't play dumb with us Riley we say you all over him.", said Lewis in an hurt voice.

"Oh. Do you idiots honestly believe that we were kissing. I don't even like Justin. Like you said I have m.a.t.e. And I am quite happy with thank you very much.", I said as I pushed between them and walked on hoping to go on with my dead. Only I had not noticed a certain fake barbie seething in the corner.

I walked into my first period hoping top have a quiet period and finish my homework. Half way through the period I felt a pencil tapping on my back. I turned my head a and saw a smiling Justin Landers. I closed my eyes turned around and sighed. Oh Lord please help me.

"Hey", he said just above a whisper. "Hey". "Hello". "Hola". "Hallo". "Ciao" "Namaste". "What?!!?", I whispered yelled. "Miss Colestone, please stop talking", the teacher said. Snickers filled the room as I sunk deeper into my chair complete;y pissed. "Sorry, but you would not respond.", he said not even chuckling. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go and grab a bite to eat at Subway during lunch?", he said his tone confident. "Will you shut the heck up if I say yes", I asked still fuming. "Yes". 'Fine then leave me alone."I said.

The bell rung and I stood up and speed walked out of the room. I rounded a corner only to come face to face with my worst nightmare. "Oh good lord if you wanted to kill me all you had to do was snap my neck", I mumbled as I sighed. 'Can I help you Chelsea.", I ground out. I was not in the mood to be messed with. "Actually yes, yes you can. I wanted to know what you and Cole's friends were talking about." She said with a sinister grin on her oh so fake and clown made up face.