This man that I've known all my life is a drug lord and I have a big brother that I never knew about. Wtf?! Before I could get in my car he stopped me. He pleaded for me to come back in the restaurant with him. I finally gave in and went back into the restaurant.

We took our seats again. He continued to tell me everything. From how it all started all the way up to now. I just sat there and listened.

"You understand?" I just nodded my head.

"Well when can I meet my big brother?" I asked him.

"Anytime that you want."

"Okay good. Cause I'm going to want to meet him." he nodded.

"But I want in." he looked at me shockingly.

"You want in to what?" He said.

"This, everything you do. I wanna be a part of it." He shook his head no.

"What you mean no?!" I screamed.

"Lower your voice I'm still your father." He said sternly.

"Not for long you won't be." I spat back. He looked at me and I looked back at him.

"Excuse me?" He said.

"You heard me. If my brother can do it I can do it too." I spat back at him.

He sat there and just put his hands in his hands. A few minutes passed and it was still silent. He looked up at me and said,

"Fine, but." I jumped up

"Thank you daddy!" I kissed his cheek.

"But there are rules you must follow and you have to promise me something." I nodded.

"Frist you can't tell your mother whatsoever cause she'd flip and try to kill me." He laughed.

"You can't tell anyone not even that boyfriend of yours." I looked at him.

"How do you know I have a boyfriend?" I asked.

"I know everything." He continued talking.

"Since you want to be in you will go thru training just like everyone else did. And if at any point you don't want to continue and the going gets tough and you want to quit you can. Am I clear?" I nodded.

"Oh yeah, if you mess up it's your ass." He said sternly.

£ £ £ £ £

I was over Drew house and we were on the couch watching TV. My phone rung. I looked at the caller ID. It was my dad. I answered it

"Hey daddy...where...when...okay I'll be there in 20." I hung up the phone and told Drew that I had something to handle. He said okay, we kissed, and I left. I hated keeping secrets from Drew, because I hate when people kept secrets from me. Boy is this going to be hard.

£ £ £ £ £

I pulled up to this big ass house. There was security everywhere. Even in places you wouldn't expect. I pulled up to the security guard. After a few minutes he opened the gate and I drove up to the door. I got out and a lady opened the door.

"Right this way." She led me to this door. I opened it and walked in.

There was a dude with a brush cut, tall, brown skinned, tattoos all over his body. He had on a Nike fit. There were two other dudes, but they were dressed in all black. They all were sitting around a small table in the office. I looked over to my daddy and he smiled.

"Hey daddy." I said and smiled. They all looked confused when I said that.

"Daddy?!" They looked at him. He laughed and walked over to me.