Chapter 7: Last Ghost

I sat next to Julian and he held me close,keeping me warm.
"Well babe, we have one more left to go,right?"
"Yeah"
Before long we were in my bedroom fast asleep.

The next day I woke up with my head on Julian's chest, I sat up and went downstairs and saw my mom cooking eggs and bacon for breakfast.
"Hi eve, how was your night?"
"It was ok."
"Did you and your cute boyfriend sleep good?"
"How'd you know he slept over?"
"Well I went to wake you up and saw him in there"
"Oh....please don't tell dad"
"I won't"
She kissed my cheek and saw Julian come into the kitchen.
"Well hi Julian,you hungry?"
"Yeah kind of" Julian said as he hugged me.
"Well good cause I'm making eggs,bacon an there is toast on the table."
"Mom, can you get to know Julian a little while I get some stuff at the store?"
"Sure sweetie" mom said to me. I smiled and thanked her then kissed Julian and went outside to the store.

As I got out of the store I felt a cold chill on my skin and everything turned black and I saw a man in front of me.

"Ummm---are you the ghost of Xmas future"
He looked at me an smiled as he got closer.
"Ummm do you talk?"
The chilled air got even colder and I shivered as he got closer and closer to me. He had gloves on his hands and touched my face with it, and smiled at me devilishly.

He grabbed my head and stared into my eyes and I saw a bright white light then I saw me in dark black dress and tears down my face.

I looked closer and saw a coffin with Julian laying in it. He was dead, my mom and dad were consoling me while Julian's mom and dad were crying.

I pulled away from him and tears streamed down my face.
"No this isn't true he won't die! I love him!"
"If you don't change he will die"
"I will change I promise! I will celebrate Xmas every single year please just don't kill him."
"Goodbye Evelyn"
Before I knew it I was back in the kitchen,Julian was at the table with a plate of eggs,bacon,an toast and my mom was in the living room. I ran to Julian and kissed him passionately and deeply with tears streaming down my eyes.
"Babes what's wrong?"
"Don't die"
"You saw the third ghost didn't you?"
"Yes I did I want you to be alive,I love you Julian Tomas."
"I love you too Evelyn Scrooge."