Chapter 3:Ghost of Xmas Past

"Your a damn liar,get out of my room pervert!"
"Evelyn! I know who you are, Ive talked to your great great grandfather! I'm the ghost of Christmas past"
"Oh yeah and I'm the easter bunny!"
"Well I know your not cause your much cuter." He said as he smiled at me. I shook the scissors at him and told him to stay away.

"Come on Evelyn, I'm not evil, please calm down."
"Stay away from me!"
"Fine you want me to leave then bye, don't come crying to me when Julian dies. Bye"
"Wait what"
Before I knew it he was gone and I was back with Julian.

"Are you ok?" Julian said to me
"Yeah I'm fine."
"You sure?"
"Yeah,I'm sure."
We continued walking till we got to a pizza place, and we went inside.
A few hours later we came back out and I saw the guy again, Julian looked at him and he turned towards us.
"Dude what the hell, why are you following us." Julian said to the guy.
"Sorry julian, I'm Pete"
"What the hell,how do you know my name" Julian grabbed pete's shirt collar with both hands.
"I can't tell you, I just need to talk to you and Evelyn, ok? That's it."
Julian let him go and we were transported to an empty room with no doors just one large window. Julian looked around and freaked out.
"What the hell,where are we?!?"
Pete walked towards the window and looked down.
"Evelyn look down there, don't you see what not celebrating Christmas does to people around you." Pete said to me.

I cautiously walked over towards the window and looked down to see my mom crying in her bedroom and heard her say to my dad.
"Alen I don't know what to do, Evelyn hates us. She probably think we are the worst parents ever."
I gasped and kept watching, and tears started to swell in my eyes.
"See Evelyn its not just effecting you, your parents and even your little sister think you hate them."

We were back in front of the pizza place and Pete hugged me and said,
"If you don't change it will only get worst, and this is where I bid you farewell,ma'am and sir."
He disappeared and I woke up in my bed and Julian was on the floor asleep.