January 10, 2014

Dear Diary,

Jessica told me the truth. She told me that there was no chance for me and Paulo. She just said what she said a few days ago because she wants his girlfriend to suffer but now that Migs confessed to me, she sees no need to continue with that prophecy bullshit.

I declined Migs's invitation last night btw. Like hell! Never been on a date pa ako, diary! I'm a dating virgin! LOL. But seriously speaking, I still think he's kidding me. You know, leading me on to crush me later. But I won't fall for that. Bah! Asa sya.

Anyway, I think the guy sitting on the stairs in front of 7-11 just winked at me. Nang malampasan ko 'yung grupo nila, I looked back to see if he's still looking and he was! He even waved!

Funny how many men notices you when you start noticing them noticing you. Huh.

But back to the topic. What am I supposed to do with Migs? Alam kong dakila syang alaskador. Mahirap syang pagkatiwalaan. Pero diary, ang traydor kong puso, lumalambot!

And besides, I failed to mention a few things to you. Ayaw ko kasi silang banggitin dati para matigil na dun 'yung nangyari. Kaso heto nga. Nangyari na 'yung kunwari e hindi ko inaasahang mangyari dahil madalas kong isiping imposible.

Remember the guy I kissed? It's Migs.

Remember the guy at the library? Yeah, it's him too.

He's single and I'm single and he's not that bad. So what's wrong with me? Why can't I give this a chance? Simple. I DON'T LIKE HIM!

I DON'T WANT TO LIKE HIM. EVER!

I JUST DON'T LIKE HIM! I don't hate him, not necessarily. But he's not on the list of the people I like. And certainly not on my Possible Mr. Right list.

PMS-ing,

Ingrid

P.S. Should I add him on that list though?