Chapter Twenty six.

"We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”

********

Children shouting from outside woke me from my sleep.

"Goodmorning baby."This voice was a melody to my ears.

My eyes were still closed and I'm sure I have drooled on Edward's shirt.

"Baby?That's new."I said.

"Well,I've realised that I don't have a nickname for you,actually"He laughed soflty and kissed my hair.

I laughed sofly "You stay here,I'll be back"
I said quickly taking my clothes and went in the bathroom.

I quickly brushed my teeth and took a quick bath,and then went downstairs to eat something.

"Hi honey"My mum greeted me while she was making breakfast.

"Hi mum,where's dad?"I asked while taking a plate putting food on it.

"There was a fire at the Malcom's house,he went to help to remove the furniture that still can be used."She said as she put a glass of juice in front of me.

"Oh my god.Is Aiden okay and his parents?"I asked shocked.

"I don't know I did not have any news you should go and see them,it's been long."She said.

"Will do"I said and turned around.

"Wait!"She said "So you and Tyler...?"

"We broke up"I said.

"Oh,that's sad... Tyler is a good guy."She said.

My mum have always love Tyler.More than me sometimes hahaha.

"Edward is too"I said "You just need to know him."

"And if you invite him for dinner?"She asked excited.

Uh ho.

"Oh... uh... he is not free tonight"I said.

"You are really a bad liar.Come on I'll prepare more food and I'll tell your dad!"She said jumping excitedly.

I passed my hand through my face,there's no way my mum would accept to cancel this dinner although if Edward is dying somewhere.

I opened my door and Edward was looking outside my window.

I walked towards my bed and let myself to fall on it,my face in the pillows.

Urg.Headache.

"I can eat"He said while sitting next to me rubbing my back.

And it's true Edward said that it tasted like mud but the can actually eat.

"You heard us?"I asked turning my head in his direction and he nodded.

"The problem is not just the food..."I sighed.

"Oh"He said realisation washing his face "You don't want your family to meet me?" He was clearly hurt.

"Don't be stupid"I quickly sat up "I would want to show you to the world... but... my dad... really love Tyler... like it was as if he was dating him... I am just scared that he hurt you and then you'll just..." I sighed.

"You are afraid that he upset me and then I'll leave you?"He asked.

I stared at him and nodded a small nod.

"He can be pretty convincing"I said.

"Well... whatever happens it won't be enough to break us.Okay?"He asked.

I bite my bottom lip not really convinced about what Edward just said.

"Let's not talk about it now.So!"He said excitedly "When are you going to make me visit England?"

I laughed "You already know England"

"Not through your eyes"He stated "I want to see your school,your memories here.Everything."

"Well,it's here that I got one of my best kiss"I said pointing to where I was sitting.

He frowned thinking that I was talking about Tyler.I traced his eyebrows to smooth them and lean in for a kiss,and he sighed in the passion kiss realising now what I was talking about.

"You are going to be death of me"He whispered through my lips.

"So are you."I said and I could feel it.

I am happy.

********

Phew I've updated.Hope you liked it!
Comment what you thought of the chapter and don't forget to vote!

Check the link in my bio ❤

See you soon guys!

Peace!✌