J smiled and leaned in for a kiss, Harley replying happily and passionately crashing her lips against his. Their lips molded together perfectly in sync as J growled into it and leaned back farther in the seat, bringing Harley's whole body against his as they stopped for a second, their faces millimetres from each other as they both gasped for air.

"I'm all yours.." Harley said seductively with a smile on her face.

"..Daddy."

Harley knew how much J got turned on by her saying that. She swore she saw his pupils dilate as his breathing became heavier and faster paced.

"Say it again."

"Daddy."

A loud growl escaped J's throat, making Harley more aroused by the second. He stood up as Harley was attached to his torso, and they kissed each other hungrily again as J held her butt and carried his girl to the bedroom.
They gasped for air again, their noses touching before J shoved Harley onto the bed and crawled after her. Harley giggled, cupping his face in her hands as he straddled her.

"God damn it, I need to stop letting you into my office."

Harley smiled, knowing how much he wants her. It was an amazing feeling of pure ecstasy, and they've barely even done much yet.

"Cmon, daddy, play with me," Harley spoke seductively, with anything but a serious face. J growled.

"Oh, my dear, I plan on it."

~~

The plan wouldn't stop leaving Harley's mind. She couldn't help imagining how amazing this would be when it worked, and how genuinely happy her puddin would be. The thought of that made her even happier. It was happening soon too, that's for sure. J wouldn't tell her exactly when though, so Harley decided that most days she will focus on practicing her fighting skills. With her lover's help, of course.

"Ok, sweets, right in the bullseye."

J's breath near Harley's neck pushed her confidence even further as three gunshots rang out. Harley blinked, seeing all three in the exact same spot on the bullseye.

"You've got a good aim, Harls! Now, get over here."

Harley skipped to where J went, her ponytails swaying back and forth. She saw three dummies, each one looking like either the Bat or Robin. She giggled at that.
J's arm came around her body as he explained what she needs to do. Harley soaked in every word.

Harley picked up her bat, feeling nostalgia from all the different memories this bat held within it. She remembered this was the very same one Mr. J had when he broke out of Arkham, using it to finish off every last victim that was still breathing. It was the same day Harleen was strapped to that metal table, and he held both paddles near the sides of her head, all sanity Harleen held about to fall into a black hole.

*Flashback*

"I-I did everything you said. I helped you."

His toxic smile spread across his face, a giggle escaping his throat.

"You helped me?"

Harleen nodded nervously, sweating bullets under him.

"By erasing my mind?"

His hands did the talking, as they always did. Harleen saw fire in his eyes as he became enraged. He slammed his fists on either side of her, multiple times, before yelling,

• crazy for you • joker x harley fanfic) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara