office

Last night was the time of Harley's life. It was that kind of memory that sticks around and never really leaves your mind. She knew Mr. J felt the same way.

All she really remembered clearly was being on the rug, devouring one another into an abyss of fireworks in Harley's head. She giggled at the thought, dreaming about it all night.
After they physically could barely move anymore Mr. J carried her in his arms onto the bed and he slept with Harley, holding her in his arms all night.

Harley woke up slowly and as her vision adjusted she yawned and reached for Mr. J to find he wasn't there. She blinked and sighed, staring at the ceiling until he came into the bedroom, dressed in his white button up shirt (half unbuttoned of course), black dress pants and gun holsters. He saw that Harley was awake as she got up out of bed reaching her arms towards him tiredly and hugged him, until he pushed her away and adjusted his holsters.
"I gotta do some work in the office," he said. Harley frowned. "Okay.."
She turned around back to bed but barely took a few steps when he spun her around and crashed his lips on hers, falling onto the bed and holding her around the waist. Before Harley could do anything else he got up and fixed his hair as he left the room, slamming the door behind him.
Harley laughed and daydreamed, still on the bed.

A few hours later, Harley got changed into her "Daddy's Lil Monster Shirt" and red and blue shorts with fishnet tights and her hair in two ponytails. She skipped to Mr. J's office and knocked on the door.
"What do you want?" Joker's voice growled. Harley could tell he was tense. He always was in his office.
"Uh, I just wanted to know how much longer you'll be in there for?" Harley answered nervously, trying not to say the wrong thing.
Harley heard him growl as he opened the door, his hair messy and makeup slightly smudged.
"What do you need? I'm busy," he growled, trying to stay calm.
"I just.. wanted to spend time with you," she said, leaning against the doorframe.
"Sure baby, of course, give me 20 minutes," Mr.J said, trying to force a smile.
"You don't need to be tense, puddin," Harley said coming behind Mr. J and massaging his shoulders. He purred in pleasure as he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.
"Thank you baby.." he said quietly through purrs and moans.
Harley smiled and moved up to his neck, then his temples.
"I love it when you purr, Mr. J," she said flirtatiously, going in front again and massaging the front of his shoulders. He stood limp as he stared into her beautiful eyes through her thick lashes and purred louder, caressing her cheek softly.
Harley finally stopped, and stared into his eyes.
He had that fire again. That look on his face. He breathed heavily, rotating his shoulders and putting his arms around her. Harley wrapped her legs around his torso, allowing him to take her anywhere. He laughed and went towards the bedroom, laying her down on the bed and laying beside her.
"I gotta take more time off work.." he said softly.
"And spend more time with me?" Harley remarked.
Joker turned on his side and wrapped his legs around her.
"Of course."
------------------
Ay sorry this wasn't a long chapter but I'm tired. So here's this for now :)