"So how bout that science room?" Steph said clapping her hands after our table got quiet. We all got up and headed for the door and left. "Who wants to race?" Steph asked, everyone raised their hands except for me. "Oh come on" Giselle grabbed me and put me to the place where I guess we're supposed to start.

"Ready, set, GO" we all took off down the hall, Emily I'm the back and Giselle in front. She's so fast, she didn't even seem out of breath as I'm am getting ready to pass out. "Wow, you guys are slow" we all catch our breath and nod "how are you so fast? These hallways are like two highways" Steph asked "I took track from 6th to 10th, and gymnastics" she said it with a shrug like it wasn't a big deal "I'm never running again" Emily said with exhaustion, just then the bell rung signaling that this hallway is about to be filled with people. Emily took off down the hall and to her class.

"She's fast when she wants to be" Gabe said.

"Time for science" I said "I have that class with you right?" Giselle asked. She's never there so I get that she's confused "yes, we sit next to each other" I said "wow I should start going to class more" she walks down the hall and too our class.

Gabe came up behind me "nice ass" he said watching her walk away, I look at my perverted friend "dude" I shake my head and walk in the same direction as Giselle "WHAT? LIKE YOU WEREN'T THINKING IT" he yelled at me down the hall "I WASN'T" I yelled back.

I walked into the class right before the late bell and sit in my seat next to Giselle. "OK class with your partner you are gonna mix these chemicals and write down the reaction you get" all she does is either give us a packet or tell us to mix the chemicals. "Yes I came on the fun day!" Giselle exclaimed.

She put on her goggles and started pouring chemicals into the beaker. It started changing colors and I wrote that down. "So what are you guys doing after school?" She asked pouring more chemicals. "I was gonna probably go to Gabe's, why?" I asked "I was gonna ask you guys if you wanted to come over my house".

Shes inviting us? We just started talking two days ago.

"Ill have to ask the group but im pretty sure we'll be there" I wasnt gonna be doing anything this week anyway.

"Ok just tell me at the end of the day or something" she was done mixing stuff and sat back in her seat on her phone.

Sigh... Im bored now.

"When is your birthday?" she asked randomly "Febuary 14th, you?" I figured if I asked it would keep the conversation going. "January 27th" I dont know what else to say. Im not use to talking to her.

"You were born on Valentine's Day, cool"

This conversation is going nowhere.

"What are you getting at?" I said trying to understand what we are talking about.

I guess it came out ruder than I wanted.

"The fuck is your problem?" she asked raising her voice a little. "Nothing, I'm just asking what you're point on this conversation is" I probably sound like a wuss right now, but she's scary as hell.

"Well accuse me for trying to get to know your birthday" she took her phone out and didn't say anything for the rest of the class.

.
.
.
.
.

Idk y'all I was bored