Chapter 10

Its lunch time and I'm sitting with my friends eating and talking. I feel a nudge on my shoulder and then see Giselle sitting next to me as if this isn't unusual, everyone is staring.

"Are you sure you wanna sit here? Everyone is looking at you" I said to her "as if I care what they think" she gave me a bored expression and began eating "why are you sitting at our table?" Emily asked quite rudely " why are you asking me? Does this table have your name on it? I didn't think so" every time they're around each other Emily always gets an attitude.

Emily sat there quietly with a glare. "Gabe what's with your girlfriend?" Giselle asked , all of our eyes popped out of our heads . oh no.

"She's not my girlfriend" Gabe stated putting a little too much emphasis on 'not'. "Oh sorry, you guys are always around each other and the way she looks at you I got confused" she knows what she's doing. I don't like it.

"What do you mean? She doesn't look at me any type of way" Gabe just won't let it go "well from what I see and heard..." I cut her off   "hey guys who wants to go to Wendy's?" I blurted out. Everyone looked at me "you got Wendy's money?" Giselle asked me with her eyebrow raised. She has a point.

"You guys wanna go to science early?" Steph asked "ugh, who goes to class early?" Giselle groaned "people who wanna learn, everyone's not like you and wanna skip all the time" Emily said "well they should" she shrugged her shoulders and got up to throw her trash away.

I saw people looking at her and whispering, most of the guys were looking at her behind and others at her breast's. I shook my head at the perverts. One being Gabe. "Dude really?" I said looking at him "what? Its just there" he said it with a voice that was supposed to sound like what he said was obvious.

"Nice shirt" Giselle came back and complimented me "thanks" Gabe said it before I could " its my favorite shirt" he continued. Giselle smiled at his silliness, not gonna lie and say that she doesn't have a pretty smile, its just weird because she doesn't do it often.