Oda X Reader「 Shelter You 」

A/N: Sorry for the slow updates. Since I'm on break I'll try and write more! Sorry this isn't the greatest and that it's short ;-;

Requested by MousieTheRetard

Enjoy~☆
________________________

There you sat, alone. Your back up against the brick wall, sitting on the cold hard cement. It was dark and cold.

That was basically how your life looked. Dark. You hoped one day someone would bring light to your dark world.

And it happened when you met, him.

Oda Sakunosuke.

One day Oda noticed you all alone in the alley ways. He decided that day to take you out to eat something, since it looked like you haven't eaten in days.

After doing this for a couple of days, he decided to take you in. So from that day forward, you lived with him.

You both ended up falling for each other, and soon he became your significant other.

You soon learned that he worked for the port mafia, but that didn't change anything. You still loved him.

You were at home watching some TV while you lover was at work. You then heard a knock at the door.

You opened to see those familiar blue eyes that you loved. He greeted you with a smile and you gladly returned it.

"Welcome home Oda~!"

"Thank you (Y/N). Did you miss me?"

"Of course I did! How could you ask such a thing?!"

You playfully punched him in the arm, which earned a chuckle from the male.

You both then made your way to the couch of your living room. You both sat down snuggled up next to each other.

"You know, I never thought I'd have a home like this."

"Hm... why is that?"

"Well I thought the alleys was going to be my home forever. My life was so dark."

"What about now?"

"It's much more colourful, thanks to you Oda~"

You leaned your head upon his shoulder, earning a light blush from him.

"I'm glad. I'll always shelter you (Y-N)~"

He was my shelter, he was my home.