Dazai X Reader「rainy days」

A/N: Sorry for the long wait, I've been so busy this time around with exams and school. I'll try my best to update as often as possible!

Requested by Animelover_787

Enjoy~☆
________________________

The sound sound of rain tapping against your windows and the wind blowing filled your room.

It was pouring rain outside. So much that it's hard to see out the window clearly.

You were sitting on your bed, knees pressed against your chest, head resting on them, curled up in a blanket.

Your boyfriend Dazai was working late at the agency today, but he called you not that long ago saying he'd be home soon.

You had your laptop in front of you, and (movie of your choice) was playing. You just wished Dazai was home already.

You wanted to cuddle up with him while watching a movie, have some (tea, coffee, etc.) he'd usually make, just enjoying each other's presence.

You were thoughts were interrupted by the sound of keys clicking.

Dazai!

You rushingly got out of the blankets but being clumsy you, you got tangled in them and fell over.

The door opened then closed. You heard footsteps then a familiar voice.

"(Y/N)-Chan, I'm home~!!"

"Help..."

You said, but you voice was slightly muffled by the blankets. Dazai turned his head to the doorway of the bedroom you both shared.

He just stared at you and blinked twice. Then he burst out into a fit of laughter.

"How did that happen?"

He managed to say between laughs.

"Tch! Just help Dazai~"

"Ok ok."

He then walked over to you and helped untangle you from the blankets. Your cheeks were tainted pink due to embarrassment. Dazai thought it was cute.

"Come on (Y/N)-Chan, want to watch a movie?"

"Of course! I'll get the blanket."

"Don't get tangled up in it again~"

Dazai says and giggles at the end of his sentence.

"Tch! Whatever..."

You grabbed one big blanket for the two of you to wrap yourselves up in. You walked back to the living room to find no Dazai.

"Hm? Dazai?"

"Yes?"

You heard him calmly call back. It sounded as it was coming from the kitchen. You then walked into the kitchen to find Dazai making (tea, coffee, etc.).

"Oh, there you are."

You said with a small smile. Dazai returned the smile

"I didn't leave don't worry~"

He said and kissed your forehead. He then handed you your drink. You both then headed to the living room.

You both decided on a movie and began to play it. It was a horror movie. You decided to watch "Paranormal Activity. The Ghost Dimension."

You both wrapped the giant sized blanket around you and cuddled up together. You began to play the movie.

There were some predictable jump scares but some got you, causing you to jump a little and cling onto Dazai's arm. Dazai just giggled at your actions and held you close.

"Don't worry (Y/N)-Chan, I'll protect you~"

Time passed and near the end of the movie, you fell asleep. The rain and the atmosphere just made you feel so relaxed and you fell asleep.

Dazai noticed this and smiled at you. He stared at you for a good couple of minutes, memorizing and admiring your features of your face.

He turned off the movie and carried you bridal style to the bedroom you both shared. He gently placed you down on the bed and laid next to you.

He then pulled the blankets over the both of you and pulled you into his chest. He gently kissed the top of your head and smiled.

"Goodnight (Y/N)-chan~"