Disrespectful Sisters

Start from the beginning

Joe: Oh give me the difficult one. Thanks nick.

Nick: Something tells me this time it's gonna be different.

They both head upstairs Joe knocking and entering Violet's room and Nick knocking and entering Taylor's.

Joe and Violet

Joe: Violet the way you acted downstairs was very unacceptable. Nick and I are the adults and you will respect us. Is that understood?

Violet: Yes sir

Joe: Good now your punishment is not only a spanking but I'm also taking away your phone and computer for a week.

Violet: That's Not Fair!

Joe: Do you want to make it two?

Violet: No sir

Joe: That's what I thought alright let's get this over with Violet lay on your bed.

Violet: Joey please noooo

Joe: Now Violet or I'll add more. Your getting Twenty. Ten for the back talk and ten for the disrespect.

She lays on the bed and he immediately starts raining down hard smacks. Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack she's crying really hard Violet: Imm Soorrryy joeeeyy Joe: Just ten more baby girl smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

Joe: It's over shhhh I love you Vi

Violet:(still crying) I loovve you too Jooeeey.

Nick and Taylor

Nick: Taylor the way you acted was not acceptable. You will not talk back to any adults and you will respect their decisions. Do you understand me?

Taylor: (snottily) Yeah Nick I do.

Nick: Young lady drop the attitude!

Taylor: (still snottily) I don't have an attitude.

Nick: Ok if that's the way you want to act here's what we're doing for your punishment your gonna be spanked and I'm taking away your phone, computer and your grounded for two weeks.

Taylor: Thats too much!!

Nick: You wanna make it three?

Taylor: No

Nick: No what?

Taylor: No sir.

Nick: Let's get this over with Taylor lay over your bed.

Taylor: How about No.

Nick grabs get by her upper arm and pushes her on her bed keeping her there by keeping his hand on her lower back.

Taylor: Nick Stop!!

Nick: Your getting ten for disrespect ten for back talk and ten for the attitude.

Taylor: Thirty???

Nick: Yep (popping the p for emphasis.)

He starts spanking her smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack Taylor is still silent not crying not making any sounds. Nick: Just ten more.

Taylor: Yes sir smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

smack smack smack after he's done he tries to comfort her but she gets off his lap and goes to the bathroom. He sighs and then takes her phone and computer. He walks out of Taylor's room at the exact same time as Joe leaves violet's.

Nick: How was violet?

Joe: Easier than I thought I only had to spank her and take her phone and computer away. No grounding this time.

Nick: Well it seems I gave you the easier one this time. I got attitude and I had to ground her.

Joe: Really? I didn't think Taylor would give any trouble.

Nick: Yeah really. She didn't make a sound through the entire thing. When I tried to comfort her like I do with violet she ran into the bathroom.

Joe: That's odd.

They don't hear Kevin come up behind them.

Kevin: What's weird? Joe and nick jump a little.

Nick: Taylor didn't make a sound through her punishment and then when I tried to hold her like I normally do with violet she ran into the bathroom.

Kevin: Do you want me to go talk to her?

Nick: No I will

Joe: We will I think it's best if we both go.

Nick: Good idea maybe if she sees both of us she'll open up.

They both go upstairs and knock on Taylor's door. They don't hear anything so they open her door and they can see her lying on her bed on her stomach. They can hear her softly crying.

Joe: Taylor are you ok?

Taylor: (sniffling) I'm fine can I please be left alone?

Nick: What's wrong?

Taylor: I'm sorry I was a brat. I'm Soo sorry.

Nick: Babygirl it's ok I forgive you.

Joe: Sweetie what's going on?

Taylor: Nothing it's nothing I'm just stupid.

Joe: I do not want to hear you say that again. You are not stupid!

Nick: Joe stop. Tay what's bothering you?

Taylor: (With a distant look in her eyes) It's just when he would beat me he would grab my arm and push me on to something and then he wouldn't stop hitting me. (She starts crying)

Nick: (He pulls her into his arms) I'm so sorry baby I didn't know. Shhh it's ok.

Joe: Tay you know that none of us would ever treat you like that right?

Taylor: I know. I just got scared. I'll be ok.

Nick: Are you sure?

Taylor: Yeah

Joe: Why don't you sleep with one of us tonight?

Taylor: No I couldn't do that.

Nick: Sweetie yes you can you can sleep with me tonight.

Joe: Well since that's settled I'm gonna go get my stuff now and then we can do a family movie night how does that sound?

Taylor: That sounds awesome!

Nick: It's settled then let's go tell the others Tay.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter it was a bit hard for me to write mostly because I've been a bit distracted but next chapter hopefully I will do better.