"No it's fine, I don't want they presents to ruin our great night" I tried to say with some fake enthusiasm.

"You know we could just change tables" Ollie offered.

"I don't want to give them the satisfaction of me being uncomfortable for ending it with him" I said brushing off the offer she presented.

What I really wanted to do in that moment was to go up to that spineless fucking idiot and curse at him and express the fucking, burning and repulsive disgust that I feel for him. In my life I ever thought that I could hate someone as much as I hate that fucking idiot and that bitch Veronica.

But this wasn't the place and the time to express the hatred that I felt for those two people.

"But, onto happy news, I got that job at place." I said changing topics.

"Oh my god, I knew that you would get it," exclaimed Ollie,"But like seriously was he hot?" she said rising her eyebrow and leaning forward as if I was going to tell her the most important top secret piece of information.

"He was ok" I said trying brushing off the thoughts of that handsome devil that was my new boss and the unspeakable things that I wanted to do to him.

"What the fuck, do you mean 'ok'?" she was now exploding with frustration.

"Ok, like maybe and just maybe, he is sort of, a little bit, kind of attractive" I said my voice gradually softening.

"No, he isn't just kind of hot, he is fucking sexy." she said matter factly,"He seems like the type to be quite rough and dangerous in the sack."

"No, like no you can not talk about my new boss like that. That is a totally inappropriate subject."

" I mean come now, you must want to do him, hard and rough, that's what I would like for him to do me" she said picking up her menu and looking through it.

Boy, if she knew the thoughts I had about that man would put her word to shame.

As I went though my menu, the waiter came to take our order. And after he leave, he went to the table three down from us to get the bill and the table was Ivo and Veronica's table.

For a brief moment I was looking at him and thinking about how my life has gone to shit and he decided that would be the moment to look up and see me. I instantly looked away praying that he wouldn't notice me. But today was absolutely not my day and he was walking toward me, while Veronica left the table to go to the car.

As he was walking toward my table, I was struck by the attractiveness and the good moments were flowing back to me and then I quickly remembered the fuckery that he caused in my life .

"Hello, ladies" he said smirking. "Kai, could I speak to you for a moment?"

Olivia was going to speak, when he interrupted her.

"Alone please" he said in a pleading voice.

Olivia excused herself and he sat down.

"What do you want Ivo?"

"I just wanted to see how you were doing and catch up with you"

That just made me explode," You want to 'catch up with me', are quite a fucking idiot, you know that! You want to catch up after fucking cheating on me with my former boss and think that is something you can catch up on!"

"I really did not mean to hurt baby, you have got to know that." he said in a pleading voice.

"What the fuck, do you think I would do when I found out that you cheated now me. Do you think that I would be fucking happy about it!"

"I didn't think you would be happy, but you got to understand that our relationship wasn't going anywhere."

" You are so frustrating Ivo, I just can't do this!" I was starting to see red and I got up to leave, when he shouted.

"Oh, you are just going to walk away you little black bitch?"

And I just snapped, I throw my red wine in his face and slapped him across the face.

"Don't you ever call me that again. We're done here" I said walking away with my face held high as the other dinners looked my way.

I was just so done with Ivo and that situation. I am now ready to start this new chapter in my life with my boy drama AT ALL.