Thirty Nine

Should this be the last thing I see
I want you to know it's enough for me
Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need
So in love

It had been exactly two months.

Two months of Simon and I getting together.

Two months since everything happened.

I was still exhausted to be frank, but I was at the point that the past was the past. It was time to let all of that go.

Simon popped into his bedroom with a smile when he saw me, making me smile at him as he plopped into the bed and laid down next to me. "How's JJ?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow. "He's fine, being dramatic as usual." Simon said with a laugh. I looked over at him and kissed his cheek, it caught him off guard but he smiled nevertheless. "I love you." I said to him and he cupped my cheeks with a grin. "Nah I love you." He said with a laugh. He took a seat at his desk as I went into his bathroom, looking in the mirror and wondering why "it" hadn't come to me yet.

I couldn't think about it anymore because Simon waltzed in. "Uh, I'm in here." I said with a cross of my arms. "And I've been in you so why does it matter?" I rolled my eyes and left the bathroom, heading downstairs where I saw Vik. "Hey." He greeted, offering me some popcorn. "No thanks." I said to him. "Woah. You're saying no to food? You sick or something?" I let out a laugh and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. "No, I'm just not in the mood for popcorn. I'm actually craving pizza right now." Vik looked at me for a moment before smiling. "I can order some of you'd like."

"Order what?" Josh asked as he walked into the kitchen with Freya behind him. "Pizza, Lily's craving some." I nodded quickly with a huge smile on my face. "Ooh pizza sounds good." Freya commented. "Pizza it is." Vik said as he grabbed his phone from his pocket.

I walked back upstairs to see Simon still at his desk, looking intently at the screen. I made my way over and sat on his lap, his arms making their way around my waist. "What's up?" He questioned, looking at me concerned. "Nothing, I just love you." I giggled and snuggled into him a bit more. "I love you too, princess." He kissed my cheek and continued working on his video with me on his lap.

These moments mean so much to me, I loved him and after so much that had happened I wanted to say it to him every chance I could.

He was everything to me.

Simon stopped clicking away and looked over at me. "Come on." He said as he grabbed at my hand. "You haven't finished." He shrugged and pulled me into bed with him, snuggling into my neck. "You should finish before it gets too late." I said to him but he just stayed silent. "Fine. But once the pizza gets here I'm leaving." He nodded without saying a word and I laughed.

Ten minutes later there was shouting from downstairs. "Lily! The pizza's here!" I pushed Simon off me and quickly ran out the door. "Sorry!" I said to him while going downstairs and bumping into JJ in the process. "Slow down!" He yelled as I continued my way to the kitchen. "Yummy." I said while grabbing a piece. "Someone was hungry." I glanced over at Tobi and shrugged. "Pizza over me? Really?" Simon said as he shook his head and walked in. "I said I was sorry."

Everyone ate together in the kitchen, JJ went into the fridge and pulled out some hard boiled eggs, sitting back down at the counter and offering one to me. "No thanks." I said as I tried not to vomit all over the place, but the smell had me reeling.

I didn't say a word as I went into the bathroom, throwing up the contents that had just made their way in. I sat against the wall after flushing the toilet, rubbing my eyes from the tears that had spilled over. "You alright?" Freya asked as she opened the door. "You don't look so good." She admitted as she sat across from me. "I don't know what's wrong with me." I said with a sigh. "Don't tell Simon okay? He'll get upset." She nodded and grabbed me by my arm. "Lily.." She looked down and then back up. "Nothing, never mind."

I smiled at her as she helped me up, together we both walked into the kitchen. "Are you alright?" Simon asked quickly, grabbing my face and kissing my cheek. "I'm fine." I said with a small laugh. He looked a bit more relieved but I could tell he was still tense. "Come on, let's go to bed, I'm tired." I said to him, hanging onto his arm. "Tired? It's only seven." Josh said and the boys laughed. "Really? I thought it was later." I mumbled, hiding my face in Simon's shirt. "If you're tired we can go to bed." He said to me, glaring at everyone else. "Okay." I said with a yawn.

Once we both got back into Simon's room, I laid down on his bed and got underneath the covers. He laid down next to me and trailed kisses down my neck. "No, stop." I said to him, pushing him away. "Stop? You never tell me to stop." He looked down at me and I sighed. "I'm not in the mood." I said to him which shocked him.

"Not in the mood? Okay what's going on? You're practically always in the mood." I hit his chest and huffed. "If you say things like that people will think sex is all we do." I snuggled up to him and pulled the covers up to me. "I just want to sleep okay?" He sighed and kissed the top of my head, snuggling into me and eventually I fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning was awful, I woke up and instantly had to rush to the bathroom to throw up. Simon held my hair up as I did so and then splashed water in my face afterwards. After brushing my teeth, I laid back down in bed, he brought up an ice pack and placed it on my head. "You should go to the doctor." He said with a frown. "No, it's okay. It's probably just a stomach bug, it'll go away." Simon looked worried but he didn't say anything as he went downstairs.

I grabbed my phone as soon as he was out of the bedroom, looking at my calendar and almost throwing up again.

I was three weeks late.

» » »

HEY EVERYONE

I feel like i've been gone for such a long time, which is actually true cause I was.

however I got this chapter up! I'm so sorry for being away but I've found my love for simon again and the inspiration to continue writing.

so here's chapter 39, next chapter is the last!

song of the chapter: tenerife sea by ed sheeran