Senpai?

* I intend to make this a manga a fan one so make sure you stay tune for it*

Ayano is walking to school from home, it's a cold day but it still hasn't snowed. Ayano takes her usual path the shortest to get to school before anyone else, she is walking alone like always.

(Ayano) Wow another meaningless day, what's the point of going to school ? We're all going to die soon anyways... I am nothing, what's the point of me living, there's no goal for me, i don't feel emotions the world is just grey to me, if I die no one will care. But what do I care.

Ayano was walking while lost on her thoughts she never really paid attention to her surroundings or the people around her.

She then felt a big bump that sent her straight to the concrete making her hit her head in the process.
Ayano : Oww what the fu-

Unknown : Are you ok? I am so sorry.

Ayano : ...

Unknown : Let me help you.

This unknown person reached out his hand to Ayano he had a soft and kind voice. Ayano stared with confusion, no one ever offered their help to her, it was weird, she felt weird. She grabbed his hand but she didn't say a word.

(Ayano) What's wrong with me. I can't seem to talk.

Unknown : I see you have the school uniform, here I'll take you to the nurse.

(Ayano) what is he doing, why would he want to help me?

Unknown helped Ayano get to the school nurse safely. Ayano still didn't say one single word she just stared at the floor the whole time. Unknown talked to the nurse and explained what happened and then left. 

(Ayano) I don't understand why do I feel this way I never felt this before.

Ayano: Nurse, I think  there's something wrong with me 

Nurse: Oh no dear I already checked you, everything's fine the hit on your head wasn't hard at all you're fine.

Ayano: Yes I know, but... I feel weird in my chest my heart is racing and I feel sweaty.

Nurse: In that case let me check you one more time

The nurse checks Ayano-chan one more time but nothing's wrong.

Nurse: You seem perfect to me but if you want I can give you a pass and you can go home.

Ayano: No it's fine I feel better now I just felt like I had butterfly's in my stomach

Nurse: hahahaha, I think you may have a crush

Ayano: a crush?

Nurse: yeah it's when you love someone maybe it was that boy that helped you that caused it

Ayano: Love? Someone?

Nurse: A the youth so pure and innocent, now if you may my break is about start so if your feeling fine you can go back to class or if you prefer you can go home and rest

Ayano: I would like to go home

Ayano gets excused from  school and is able to skip school for the day. She goes home, puts her pajama and lays in bed.

(Ayano) Crush? Love? Me? How could that happen I can't feel emotions why would I love someone? But that guy... he helped me... he was so cute. This is   weird I never felt this way but I like it. I wanna feel the love.

I want him to be mine.