Janet: Who is that?

Me: Beyonce.

Janet: What she want? You told her you not interested in her anymore right?

Me: I'm about to let her know this now.

She turned a bit so she can see my phone.

Janet: I thought y'all wasn't together.

Me: We weren't. We just fucked around.

Janet: Why she calling you baby then.

In my head I was slightly getting annoyed but we heard a knock at the door which saved me from answering anymore questions. She got up to answer it as I finished texting Beyonce.

Me

Wassup bey. Um I got a girl now so we cant fuck around anymore.

I heard a mans voice so I begin to get up. As I got up my phone vibrated in my hand. I looked down to read the text.

Bey👌

Hold up..You got a girl now? I thought I was your girl?

I furrowed my eyebrows because I don't remember ever making it official with her. I looked up to see DeVante and Ginuwine standing at the door. He looked at me and I can see anger all over his face.

DeVante: So you really fucking bitches now.

Janet: I don't think that's any of your business so please go.

DeVante: Nah cause I'll be damn if I let another bitch take what's mines.

Me: Bitch? Boy You lost that when you fucked her best friend and every other bitch on campus so get over it. You didn't see what you had right in front of you. Your lost.