Pip x Raisins Girl! Reader

Pip's POV

I heard everyone talking about this place called 'Raisins', everyone goes there, and now that we're all teenagers, it's becoming even more popular, so I thought I'd give it a go.

Also Y/N works there and I have a huge crush on her.

I walked in and sat at a table hoping she would come over.

"Hey cutie. What can a get ya?" I looked up and saw the stunning girl, but I didn't even think about ordering, so I have no clue what to get.

"Hello. Well, perhaps you could surprise me."

She smiled, No problem, sweetie. I'll put down the best thing we have."

"Oh, jolly good!"

She walked away looking flawless. Oh my goodness, she's perfect.

3 minutes later, she came back and started being really flirty; I guess that's part of her job, but I can  pretend she's actually flirting with me because she wants to.

After about 10 minutes, she left then she came back with an amazing looking dish.

"If you need anything, just call me over."

Oh I will. "I shall thank you."

She smiled again - her smile is so cute and this food is amazing.

About 10 minutes later I finished, and she must have been looking at me because she came over as soon as I was done.

"How was it?"

"Very divine"

I begin to get some money out, but she put her hand on mine.

"It's on the house, honey, as long as you meet me here later."

She handed me a note, saying 'Stark's Pond 6 p.m.'

I looked up, but she was gone. I cannot believe this is happening.

Y/N's POV

I was so glad to finally see Pip there! It made my day so much better.

I got off at 4 and ran home go get ready. I showered for like half an hour then did my makeup and sorted out my hair. That took me till like 5, and finally picking out an outfit; I decided to go with black skinny jeans and a cute red top with my favorite hoodie, also some plain black slip on shoes.

----------------------------------------------

*At the park*

I arrived and saw Pip standing there waiting. I made my way over to him.

"Ah, good evening, Y/N. You look gorgeous."

I blushed slightly. "As do you." I replied. "I'm glad you came in today." I blurt out.

"Oh, why would that be, miss?"

God his accent is like a serenade.

I blushed even harder knowing that he can see my red cheeks.

"Because I."

It's like I had something stuck in my throat.

"Because you what, Y/N?"

I took a deep breath. "Because I like you."

I didn't really want to look up at him, but I did and he was blushing a little, and smiling too.

"No need to be embarrassed because I like you too, my love."

"Really?!" I said a little on the loud side.

He chuckled and replied. "Very much."

I shouldn't ask, but I can't resist the urge.

"May I kiss you?"

He came closer to me. "You may."

Sparks flew.