Despite the fact that you are not going to read this, I really want to express my feeling to a guy that I fell in love, over this letter. I fell in love with a boy named Jimin who is a year higher than me. I fell in love with him for so many years but he didn't notice me. He is a type of guy who is a like a sunshine on a rainy day, a blanket to keep me warm and my light to the darkness. He would be a perfect person to be with. I want to experiment love with him and what it feels like. It would be the best thing that would ever happen to me if he is with me and it would be the best present I would ever have for Christmas.

You don't have to answer this letter or give me what I wish for because maybe I am asking too much as a present and might make a burden to you. If that can't do, you can just give me rabbit so that I won't be alone. 

Sincerely,
Jeon Jungkook 🐰

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Done. I put down my pen making the teacher notice me as I finished the work. 

"Jeon Jungkook," I looked at the teacher. 

"Yes, Seonsangnim?" I replied. 

"Would you like to read your letter in front of the class?" She asked. I gave the teacher an embarrassed look. 

"N-no, i-it is okay," I stuttered. I wouldn't want to read the letter, it would be embarrassing especially when Taehyung and Hoseok are here. They would tease the letter I wrote and it is mostly about my crush if I said it out loud to the class.

"Okay then, if you don't want to read then I would pick another person to read their's," I sighed in relief and gave the teacher a nod. The teacher picked a student and they began to read theirs. I looked at Taehyung and Hoseok who were seating next to each other at the front corner, they looked backed at me and gave me a smirk while wiggling their eyebrows up and down. 

~~

Author's POV:

Class is over and the bell has rang making everyone excitedly dash out of class for lunch. Jungkook grabbed his letter and his books, holding it in his arms, walking out of class with Taehyung and Hoseok. They walked to their lockers, grabbing their lunch out but little did they know, the letter has fallen down to the floor making a mysterious person picking it up later on. 

Grabbing their lunches from their locker, they walked to a table that is filled up with their other friends from different years and still some space for those three to sit. 

Their other friends who are sitting on the table are Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin. They all greet the three youngsters and began talking while eating. As Jungkook was eating, he noticed that he was single as a pringle in his table while everyone at the table has a couple except him. Namjoon and Jin is one, Hoseok and Taehyung are another one and not to forget, Yoongi and his plush toy Kumamon. 

Since Jungkook is alone and got no one to talk to as the others were talking to their couple and Yoongi also talking to his Kumamon, Jungkook decided to read his letter once again to just in case see if there are any wrong grammar because you will never know if Santa might read it. So he went through his books to find the letter but he couldn't find it. His face turned into a worrisome and have trouble finding it. Jin notice Jungkook's worried look so he asked him;

"Is there something wrong Jungkook-ah?" Jungkook looked up at him and gave him a nod.

"I lost my Santa letter," He said with a frightened voice. Everyone at the table stopped talking and look at Jungkook 

"Is there something special in that letter?" Jin questioned. Jungkook looked down at his food, embarrassed to tell his hyung and especially when his other hyungs are around, listening to him. 

"T-That letter h-has something private in there and I'm scared someone might read it," Jungkook said in a low tone. Taehyung and Hoseok smirked at each other. 

"mmm... I wonder what private things are in there," Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a smirk. Jin smacked Taehyung on the shoulder.

"Behave! Do you know how frightened Jungkook looks right now? He is scared that someone might read it," Jin said in an angry voice. Taehyung flinched and apologize Jungkook. Jin went back to his normal tone and spoke to Jungkook once again. 

"Would you like to tell us about the letter you wrote?" Jin asked with a soft tone. 

Jungkook thinks for awhile, whether he should tell on not. Besides that, they are his friends after all so, he decided to tell them about the letter and maybe they will help him. Jungkook gave Jin a simple but shy nod. Everyone on the table, now had all ears on Jungkook, waiting for him to speak about the letter.

Jungkook deeply sighs and look at his food instead of his hyungs. 

"On that letter, I-I wrote about J-Jimin and asked Santa that I want to spend my time w-with him" Jungkook cheeks turned red as soon as he finished talking. Everyone awe at the maknae's cuteness.

"Awww. That is so cute," Jin smiled sweetly. 

"I really hope you and Jimin are together," Hoseok said.

"Same here,"

"Yea"

"Same

"Ditto"  Everyone at the table said, agreeing with Hoseok. Jungkook blushed at his hyungs, not knowing what to say next. 

"Don't worry about it Jungkook-ah, I'm sure no one will read it," Jin said with a smile. With that, Jungkook showed a smile on his face, not worried about the letter anymore. 

Meanwhile......

as the mysterious person picked up the letter, he starts reading it at a private place where no one can see him reading it. The lad reads the letter carefully and slowly, understanding each word on the paper. By the time the mysterious person finished reading it, he smiles at the paper and keeps the paper in his pocket. 

"Jeon Jungkook huh?" The mysterious person smiles before walking back to his class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update, I kinda rushed it a bit but anyways

Happy New Year to all!!!

~ Sophia