Part 16

Hey guys I'm back for like the thousandth time lmao, sorry for leaving and coming back randomly. I've learned in just a horrible author and I'm sorry about that :/. So don't be surprised if this does happen continuously..
••••••••

Chica: Hey gang, let's have an ugly sweater contest for the holidays! The restaurant should be filled with people when we also put out flyers about this too.

Freddy: You know what? That actually sounds like a good idea... GUYS! Chicks actually came up with something not stupid for once!

Foxy & Bonnie: Oh my god.... She did..?

Foxy: Wait, ye be lyin', Freddy. Chica's too dumb to think of somethin.

Bonnie: Exactly. Sorry Fred, but it's not even April yet... You're too early. It's not even 2017 lolol noob.

*Foxy and Bonnie laugh*

Chica is seen from the corner of the room, with a very pissed look on her face.

Freddy: Guys no seriously! She came up with an idea that might bring in lots of customers. She said we should put up flyers, saying that we'll have an ugly sweater contest.

Chica: Freddy I stg you better kill them...

Bonnie: Cheezuz Freddy I didn't know you liked Chica THAT much... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Foxy: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Chica and Freddy: ಠ_ಠ

Anddddddd the idea never happened so they were still poor af and nun changed.