The night that they shouldn't forget.

As the 3, Kuroko, Uiharu, and Saten play ,Mikoto there was just sitting in a chair with her arcade coins.

She can't stop thinking about Touma. She had this feeling that something happened to him.

She get a coin then insert it in the slot. The game started. She played the game with a blank face.

Meanwhile in Kuroko's group.

'Onee-sama...' Kuroko thought.

"Shirai-san?" Saten said.

Kuroko notice Saten. "What is it?"

"I think we should leave her for awhile." Saten said.

"Yeah... " Uiharu said.

"Okay.." Kuroko said as she continues to play.

Back to Mikoto.

She was thinking... what is the good thing to do so that she'll forget about that...

Think... think Mikoto....

Think....

Kuroko then approached her.

"Onee-sama... are you okay?" Kuroko put a hand on Mikoto's shoulder.

"Yeah... thanks for worrying.." she replied weakly.

"Okay.. um.. I think you just need to rest because you just recovered from yesterday's fever."

"Okay... I'll just go back to the dorm."

Kuroko then go back to Uiharu and Saten.

"Where is Misaka-san going?" Saten ask.

"She's not feeling well yet.. so.. she'll go back to the dorm.." Kuroko said.

"Okay..." she said. "Hey Uiharu! Let's go there!" Saten points the next game booth.

Kuroko sighed then smile after that.

--------------------------------------
Meanwhile to Mikoto

She was about to go back in the dorm but she don't want to. She wanted to go somewhere else but she don't know where.

She walk around in the place near Seventh Smith. Noticing all students hanging around and some couples are around too.

It irritates her. So she decided to go to the Seventh Smith, walk around sit in the bench, eat, walk again, do window shopping...etc.

"That idiot... where did he go?" She talked to herself

"Mommy, why is that Onee-chan talking to herself?" the kid ask her mother while pointing Mikoto.

"Gah!" Mikoto reacted as she looks at the kid and the mother.

"No... don't mind her " the mother told her daughter as she makes it face front. "Sorry about that, Miss" the mother faced Mikoto then bowed.

"I-it's okay..." she said backing away.

"Now will you excuse us." The mother grab her daughter then started to walk again. "Don't do that anymore 'kay?"

"Yes Mommy " the kid replied.

Mikoto sighed then continued to walk around.