Chapter 17 The Best Suprise Ever

Start from the beginning

That was a pain to do but I'm glad that we did it. There was tables with candles and food that the girls were able to bring. A table was filled with Presents.

To top it of there was one more suprise and that was for Yui. Moa grabbed Yui's hand and lead her to the rose pedal path that we made for them.

The got on a little stage that me and Moa made that faced a screen. Once they got on there Moa turned to face Yui. I then hear her say,

"Well Yui I hope you like this suprise because after you see this I need to tell you something important."

She pulled out a little remote and push a button that turned out the lights.

Everyone faced to screen to see the little slide show. Once it started Su layed her head on my shoulder and whispered,

"Why is Moa doing this?"

"Oh because let's just say Moa might have feelings for Yui"

"What really this is great!"

"Shhhh Yui will hear."

Su giggled and nodded her head and looked at the screen. Pictures of Moa and Yui were being shown with music playing in the background.

After it finished the lights turned on. Yui faced Moa with tears on her eyes. She then asked,

"That was beautiful Moa but what is the meaning of all this?"

Moa looked at Yui and then said in a nervous tone,

"Yui you are my best my best friend. You and me have shared so many good memories and I loved every second of it. I never want you out of my life I want you in my life forever. Although we are close I want to be closer with you. You know I love you but what I'm going to tell might suprise you but I just hope this doesn't ruin our friendship. Well Yui I love you but not as a friend. It's more than a friend and I hope you feel the same because I would like to ask you will you if you can make me the happiest girl alive and be mine?"

Everyone awed and Yui broke down into more tears.
She then threw her arms around Moa's neck and cried onto her shoulder and said,

"Yes Moa I'll be your because that's all I ever wanted to hear from you
I love you too"

Moa smiled and looked at me and mouthed to me thank you so much. I made a thumbs up and smiled. Su then said,

"Well I can say for a fact that me and Yui think this was the best suprise ever."

A/N
KONICHIWA SUZUKA LOVERS! YAY I UPDATED AGAIN! I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE SUPRISE. I WANTED TO THINK OF SOMETHING A BIT MORE ORIGINAL BUT IT WAS PRETTY HARD. EITHER WAY I TRIED MY BEST AND I JUST HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT. ALSO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH THIS BOOK REACHED 4K READ THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH THIS MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY ENJOY MY BOOKS BUT PLEASE GUYS SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT MY BOOKS! ALSO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK ME ANYTHING AT ALL. ALSO LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK EVEN IF THEY ARE MEAN. I REALLY WANT TO HEAR YOU GUYS OUT TO SEE HOW I CAN IMPROVE MY BOOKS! ! ALSO PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT/ AND FOLLOW ME I'LL FOLLOW YOU RIGHT BACK! WELL THAT'S ALL FOR NOW GUYS I'LL UPDATE AGAIN TOMMOROW. WELL HOPE YOU GUYS HAD AN AMAZING DAY OR NIGHT WELL SEE YOU *does kitsune sign*