"Awh don't worry everything will be good in sha Allah." I said and we headed towards the hospital bidding the children goodbye.

As we proceeded, I saw Ahmish Bhai walking to and fro outside the room. He can't bear the pain of his beloved wife. He has always been there these three years with Shirana as a shadow, he took every care of her when her legs were frozen, he regularly took her to hospital despite of being tired after a long day, he never even uttered uff no matter how many times he had to pick her up on his shoulder.

"Congratulations it's a baby girl." A nurse informed us coming out of the room which snapped me out of the thoughts of past.

"Alhamdulillah." Everyone uttered in a happy tone.
Shirana had overcome her paralysis after two years which isn't a little time. Her and Ahmish bhai's hard work was worth it after two years. She had been admitted two days before because of the pain but Allah's will was to gift us with the princess today.

"She's calling Ahmish." The doctor came smiling from the room and Ahmish bhai's excitement was beyond limits. I wanted to hug my niece tight but I thought to let the couple have the best moment of their life.
I turned to Ahmad and found his face full with mixed emotions.

"Mabrook, the little princess's senti uncle." I said and pinched his nose.

"Mabrook to you too, the little princess's drama queen aunty." He said and pinched my nose even tighter.

"Huh I am not drama Queen. Anyways call Ammi and inform her, I'll call Abdullah." I said and took out my mobile to call him.
He has shifted to other city for further studies. I remember when he decided to study there and I wanted to stop him but I couldn't as it would be injustice to Abdullah as well as Shirana. He has the every right to take his life decisions and to make his future bright and Shirana had the right to roam freely in her house without a non mahram around. She had to cover her hairs and wear socks all day to hide her awrah. It alright in moderate temperatures but during the period of heat, its quite irrigating.

His phone rang and he received it in first go and then greeted me.

"So Chacha (paternal uncle)."

"Chacha? Wait. Is it Fatima or Ibrahim?" He asked curiously in a happy tone.

"It's Fatima, you lost the battle." I said teasing him.

"What? Which battle? So what if it's not Ibrahim, I'll train my niece to play vedio games with me. I won't let her be so boring like you." He replied.

"Huh I'll keep her away from you or else you'll make him a Tom boy."

"You can't, she's chachu's princess." He said and I kept the phone after a while as Hana was calling.

"Mabrook for the little one. May Allah make her the coolness of her parents eyes." Hana said from the other side and I knew I lost the race to inform my best friend as Ahmad did it.

"Ameen. How are my cute little ones?" I asked as I could hear one of them crying.

"Alhamdulillah since they started walking, I have to be watchful over them. Its not easy to be a mother" She said.
Hana gave birth to twins, Musa and Isa. There cuteness is beyond limits.

"Who is crying?" I asked.

"Isa is crying for mobile and the moment I'll hand over him this mobile, he'll throw it in the air. He broke my last mobile by dropping it nth time on the floor. Now he's after this new one." She said and I couldn't do anything but to adore his mischief.

"And where is Musa?" I asked.

"He's with Hammad in the garden. He just wants to be outside all day." She said and I laughed.