Episode VI: Getting Sick Is Awesome!

When the cab came to stop in front of Stan's house, Kyle helped him to get on his feet by placing Stan right arm on his shoulder and carry the guy's weight. They slowly walks toward the house.

"Oh. Kyle. What happened?" Mrs. Marsh opened the door once she heard Kyle knocked and quickly take over the other half of his son's body. Both of them, carried him up to his room.

Stan is still unconscious when his mom and Kyle carefully lied him down on his bed. Then, Mrs. Marsh head out of the door while Kyle safely tuck Stan inside of his blue blanket. He also head out, where Mrs. Marsh is patiently waiting.

"I-I'm really sorry, Sharon. It's all my fault. If I only kn--" He can't continue whatever he wants to say 'cause his tears begin to streams down of his green eyes.

Mrs. Marsh places her hand on top of Kyle's head, gently rubbing it. "No one's at fault, Kyle." She giggles, "But can I ask a small favor?"

Kyle nods and with the used of his green mittens, he dried his tears off. "Anything, Sharon."

Mrs. Marsh smiles widely and guides Kyle down the stairs where they saw Mr. Randy Marsh, Stan's father, who's the only geologist and scientist in South Park, his grandpa and Shelly. The three are busily loading their bags on the car that's parking in front of the house. Mrs. Marsh clings a couple of keys for the house in front of Kyle face.

"Could you stay here for a week with Stan? We're sort of going to a festival with your parents." Mrs. Marsh cheeks turned pink like a teenager who's embarrassed to ask for a favor.

Kyle's jaw drop opened and his eyes widened. "W-with my parents?" It's not that his against of it but it confuses him how did his parents get along with the Marsh so fast.

Before Mrs. Marsh could answer, a familiar car parks behind the Marsh's car. They went outside to meet the passengers and the driver of the said car. Mrs. Broflovski is the first one to get out the car, carrying Ike on her arm which she then put down. The two brothers hugs each other and Kyle gives a small kiss on his mom's cheek. Next one to get out of the car is Mr. Broflovski, who gave a lovely wave before he went to the compartment, grabbing the green backpack that full of Kyle's necessities.

"Here you go, son." He casually handed it over to Kyle.

"T-thanks, dad." There's still confusion on Kyle's voice but he took the bag and put it on ground because it's kind of heavy.

"You boys should take good care. We will also call to see if everything's fine. And don't forget to take your insulin, they're in this small white box." Mrs. Broflovski, doesn't want to go on this trip if she have to leave his boy. However, she really wants the Marsh and Broflovski's to become close friends and eventually treat each other as a family.

Everything is all set and the two families says their goodbyes on Kyle. He waves and wait for the cars to be out of his sight, then he slowly drags his green bag to the house and placed it on the corner to let the snows that have clinged at the bottom dry.

"What to do? I've never been alone with anybody." Kyle mumbles to himself while standing at the middle of the kitchen. All of a sudden, he remembered what Kenny told him earlier at school.

"Once he woke up, give him something sweet." -Kenny

"Hm. But I don't know what kind of sweet food he likes. This only shows that I don't know him that well. I'm a failure." Just then he notice a cook book on top of the microwave. He quickly scans the recipe book, "There's a lot of sweet dishes here but which one. Maybe, I go and asks him."

Kyle went upstairs again and head to Stan's room. He sat on the empty space of the bed, touching Stan's forehead. It is still hot. He make his way to the bathroom, next door. He gets the white cloth hanging on the rack and damp it on the sink with cold running water. Then, went back to the room where he place the now wet cloth on Stan's burning forehead.